part 3

ꜱᴛᴏᴋᴇʟᴇʏ

this nigga talking crazy. i just knew i had to start stealing on his ass or else he wasn't gon shut up. i didn't feel no way for Ale, but he shouldn't have been praising the fact that he used to hit her like it was right.

i kept punching his face until i saw blood coming out of his nose. he swung back, only a few of his punches connecting, but it didn't faze me. i kept going until i felt someone start punching me from the back.

i quickly starting swinging at both of them, then suddenly the other punches stopped and i saw Jahseh on top of the other dude, sending punches to his face. everyone soon came outside as they heard all the commotion. flashes were out and people were yelling. soon, i stopped hitting the guy as soon as i saw blue and red lights.

"yo, ski, jah, we gotta go." i heard Dj voice. "get to y'all car," i saw him look at the girls and say. i made direct eye contact with Ale as she looked at me in shock. i wanted to say something but the girls were pulling her arm trying to get her to leave with them. i took off to my car, pulling my keys out.

everyone was scattering around trying to flee the cops. i hopped in the front, starting the car, already putting it in drive as Jahseh and his girl, Izrael, were just slamming the back car door. Dj was in the passenger, looking back at the cops.

i started driving fast away from the scene, taking all types of backroads to get to where we all stayed at. after a few minutes, we were far away from the area.

"Iz, you coming wit us?" i looked back and asked her.

"yeah, my OG trippin." she said. i heard jahseh asking her if she was alright.

"Dj, the girls good?" i asked him, hoping to hear good news.

"yeah,'i'm actually on the phone wit KiiKii right now."

"bro, i know they fucked up the way jahseh and ski was beating they asses," i heard her laugh.

"i'm saying, like damn, skiiii, ian know you was gon do allat." Emoni then said. we all laughed.

i wondered why Ale wasn't talking, but i didn't press it too much.

we soon rolled up to Jahseh's house, all getting out, stumbling from being drunk. we instantly all collapsed into the house. soon after, all falling asleep.

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚇𝚄𝚂

"ALEXUS." i heard someone call my name. i instantly jumped up. it was Emoni and KiiKii. realizing i must've falling asleep, i looked around noticing we were outside my house. i looked at my phone to see the time. 4:34 A.M.

"you gon be okay, girl?" KiiKii asked. i nodded back rubbing an eye. we said our goodbyes, and agreed to get on the phone later to make plans.

i made my way to my window, trying to open it quietly. but it wouldn't open. i tried harder. but somehow it was locked. she must've woken up. i rolled my eyes, going to the front door. i cringed before i knocked loud enough for her to hear. i twisted the door knob, to find it unlocked...

i stepped inside, hearing the living room tv on.

⚠️ SENSITIVE TOPIC/ABUSE ⚠️

"how many times have i told you about sneaking out, Alexus?"

i sighed. she sat on the front couch with a glass of wine in her hand.

"sorry. i was gonna tell you, but it seemed like you were occupied last night." i said, acknowledging the fact that she was passed out, drunk. she laughed.

"i'm so sick and tired of your attitudes! all the leaving and lying. even the stealing." she exclaimed, turning around. i saw big, red, and dark bags under her eyes.

i looked away, hating to see my own mother like this. "what do you expect me to do? there's nothing here for me anymore. you kicked michael out and ran all your friends away. i'd rather run away with them than be stuck here hearing you fuck every night and watch you drink your life away." i said all at once.

she took fast steps towards me, i had no time to react, not even noticing she was lifting up her arm with the glass in it. i held my arm up in defense as i felt the pain of glass going directly into my skin. i yelled, flinching away and then stepping forward to push her.

she fell to the ground and i looked down at my arm seeing red blood gushing out, and glass inside of my arm. "WHAT THE FUCK BRUH." i yelled in pain. i ran to the bathroom, slamming the door shut. soon after she came pounding and banging on the door, screaming, crying. i searched and searched in the bathroom closet for bandages and peroxide. i found them both, falling to the ground trying to pull myself together.

i silently cried and mumbled small, "leave me alone"s to that lady who was at the door. soon the banging stopped and she was just yelling at me about how i was the reason everyone left. i drowned her out, and started fixing my arm. the peroxide burned, and i used some tweezers to pick out most of the glass i could.

i hated how i was left here with her. she could never take criticism well, even when dad would tell her himself. she always hated when people told her to be a better mother. she truly just didn't care.

once i got my arm cleaned, and wrapped up good and tight, i pulled my phone out looking at the time once more. it read 5:06 a.m.

i had school in 3 hours. i mentally was drained from all this constant bullshit from her. i didn't wanna go to school, but i didn't wanna be here either. i got my self off the floor, listening quietly to if she was still there or not.

i didn't hear anything, so i grabbed the doorknob quietly, cracking it open, i looked around not seeing her in sight. i continued to walk out the bathroom, keeping quiet, avoiding all the creaky parts of the floor. i made my way to my room, almost wanting to collapse inside. i shut my door, and locked it. then slipped my shoes off, laying on my bed. i soon dozed off to sleep.