Chapter 4

??? Pov

The squad cars pulled into the building as I watched.

???2:Do you think they're the only ones who can stop the demons from coming through to our world Senpai?

???: I don't know in all honesty, but if anything we can assist them by becoming Demon summoners ourselves.

???2:...

Hibiki Pov

I woke up in a new room with Pixie sleeping next to me. The room was snowy white in color that made it hard to tell everything apart. I heard a yawn and turned to Pixie who just woke up.

Pixie: Hibiki nice to see you awake. How do you feel?

Hibiki: I feel like I was hit by a truck... again...

Pixie:Well you're going to have to get use to to it buddy. Sorry.

She flew up to my shoulder, and sat down. I however walked over to the closest wall and tried looking for a exit. Just as I did the door opened into a large empty room. A lighting bolt soon struck down in front of me causing a Penta field to form. Out of the portal came a demon that looked like a unfeathered turkey (or chicken) with a onion for a head.

 Out of the portal came a demon that looked like a unfeathered turkey (or chicken) with a onion for a head

Demon:Ooh! A yummy looking human.

Pixie flew off my shoulder and in front of me.

Pixie:Back up bub! He's my human.

Demon:Wait a minute. You're contracted with this human? Then where is the one who summoned me?

My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

Tico:Hey! Tico again. I just wanna tell about all the potential abilities you can get using the Skill Crack system. This system allows for you to be able to copy and use the abilities of the opponents you've defeated through your phone. There's also the hybrid system which allows you to become a half breed of some species in question examples being:atma avatar, god slayer, and Nahobino. All of which having their own defects and disadvantages. Atma avatars have to feed on other demons, and sometimes humans. God Slayers work for unhappy demons who hate god's guts. God hate Nahobino with a passion, so you would become Lucifer's favorite child.

I got a new window asking me if I wanted do the hybrid system. I clicked yes to test if it really did anything. A pentagram appeared under my feet and soon was surrounded by a bright blue light.