Chapter three

September 1st 2026

"Remember that time when we were watching a bunch of cartoons and Anime together?" Peachy Asked taking a sip of lemonade and smiling at Spidey.

"Yea I do,I also remember the times we'd talk about our future together" Spidey said smiling and kissing Peachy on the forehead.

Peachy looked down at her hand and smiled gently.

"Yea..I figured we'd be doing that after all, we've managed to come this far, and I'm blessed that I got to share and work with you.."

Peachy cuddles Spidey and kisses him gently as the sun goes down.

"Oh yeah…remember when I told you randomly that I wanted to get virtually married??" Peachy Asked burying her head in her pillow.

Spidey started giggling and rubbed his girlfriend's face.

"Yea…it was shocking but hey at least we got to experience it"

"We sure did.. and remember when you met my vu family?"

Peachy Asked while cuddling in Spidey's arms.

"Yea I do remember, your Vu family is a lively bunch"

"Yep.. even though I got a large family, I'm glad I have them around" Peachy said smiling up at Spidey while looking at her ring.

"And the fact that we all were all were arguing in the Manstepp sever about where the wedding would be".

Spidey clinged to his girlfriend while kissing her on the head.

As the night began to come closer, Peachy fell asleep in her lover's arms.

Soon the both of them fell asleep and gazed into they're beautiful slumber…together

.....

What's up all you young respected individuals.. it's me Peachy 🍑❤️

So what you saw in chapter three are the things that already happened and the things that will soon accur.

Special announcement.. we'll be taking a short break because me and Spidey are getting virtually married.

(We're not actually getting married, this is just for experience).

7/22/23
Also we're taking time off to get in new ideas but until then here's a sneak peek of what's to come...

7/22/23Also we're taking time off to get in new ideas but until then here's a sneak peek of what's to come

All I can say is that chapter four is going to get a little interesting

All I can say is that chapter four is going to get a little interesting..🥰❤️

Oh yeah and by the way.. I'm already married now..!

The pictures you see here are the ones I took in VR

I can't spoil much about chapter four but all I can say is that I'm very happy about doing this book.

Sharing our story is a good way to help others understand that the power of love has no boundaries and no matter who you are you can always find your soul mate at the end of the tunnel.

I'm still wondering how I got so lucky.
Anyway,see you guys next time 😊👋👋