- 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘈 𝘏𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘉𝘐𝘙𝘋 . 🦢

-  𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘺𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 .

A little recap for the ones who don't know what's going on:: —————

—————

So Rose was doing a loyalty test and trying to figure out why Jules was still going to Elliot's house after Rue was not there.

but once she got back to his house so she could take Rue home she decided to use Elliot's bathroom.

but before she used it she went to his room and decided to put some things in the room then she went to use the bathroom but then after she did that.

she went to go crash the night at Rue's so then once she did she saw Rue relapsing with a suitcase full of drugs that were worth 10k so Rosé was cautious about what was gonna happen.

but she was right there if she did in case she started to smoke a blunt and then started to kill time and then went back to Elliot's and saw Jules kissing up on her man.

but then when Rosé was asking her what was the reason she said something that was not even a good answer from the start so she decided to start fighting her and then it kinda got broken up with rosé.

leaving with her things and being mad but when she went back to her auntie's house it wasn't a great start either.

———————

END OF THE RECAP::
—————

ؘ༄ؘ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊ˑ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

ROSÉ POV::
———————

I start to wake up from some loud noise and voices but I tried to go back to sleep.