Announcement

After a short break wei Wuxian finally woke up but he was looking quite pale and weak , he looked around and watched his family looking at him with worried eyes . He smiled at them to assure them but it was a faint smile that caused them to worry even more . Just when they were about to start fussing over him deity's voice surrounded the place .

Everyone focused their attention toward the voice because they knew that deity is going announce something regarding wei Wuxian .

Wangji was very anxious and nervous behind his cold face apprenance . For the people outside he was still the ever cold hanguangjun but for his family they can see how nervous he was . He was definitely not ready to loose his love once more . And if something like this has happened this time he is going to his wei Ying without a second thought . But all his thoughts stopped when wei Wuxian placed his hand over his and smiled saying " Lan Zhan don't worry , whatever this might be I am not going to leave you , we have just gained our family I will  not give up on them we will stay together till the end "

Then everyone sat on their respective seats , wei changze and cangse sanren were sitting next to wei Wuxian and were holding his hands as if they were afraid of letting go .

Suddenly a white light engulfed the hall and everyone felt that they were surrounded by a sudden force of energy and then the light dissipated and everyone saw a heavenly deity standing in front of them .

They all bowed to her and she just smiled at them and then stood in front of wei Wuxian , then she put her hand in his head and a blue light surrounded both of them , everyone was looking at them with shocked expression but no one dared to say any...

They all bowed to her and she just smiled at them and then stood in front of wei Wuxian , then she put her hand in his head and a blue light surrounded both of them , everyone was looking at them with shocked expression but no one dared to say anything . Wangji was standing beside his husband looking at them cautiously , he was ready to fight even with the deity of necessary to protect his husband .

But just when the process finished wei Wuxian's pale and weak appearance changed to cheerful once again and he smiled and bowed gratefully at the deity and thanked her . The deity then looked at them and said " I am HU TONG , known as immortal of deeds in heaven I am responsible for monitoring people's deeds through their life and then punish or reward them accordingly, so according to wei Wuxian and lan wangji 's deeds I have reached to conclusion to reward them , then she put her hand on wei wuxian's head and patted him lovingly saying "And my child , you have suffered enough in this life , now all you need is to be happy with your family and kids , everyone please be seated as the thing I am going to announce may shock you a bit at beginning .

" I know you all must be wondering about wei wuxian's sudden health issue and my announcement by I assure you this is a happy news and the thing here is that heaven's decided to bless wei Wuxian and lan wangji with a divine kid as their own child " .

Just as deity finished speaking the hall went silent , everyone was trying to process the information but unable to process it , as both of them were men how could they possible have a child of their own .