chapter 33

Sunoo lazily picks up his phone after the sudden ring that interrupted his sleep. It was around 4am and he hasn't gotten any proper sleep yet.

He looks at his phone and as soon as he sees Niki's name on it, he jolts up and quickly turns on the lamp in his room.

He cleared his throat before he finally answered the call.

"Sorry I woke you up." Niki greeted first. 

"It's fine. You can come in." Sunoo said a bit more happily than usual. 

He stood up from his bed and ran to open his window. He peeked his head outside and saw the vampire standing outside their gate. Waving at him.

They decided to end the call and Niki climbed up the gate and to his window to enter his room. As soon as he got in. Sunoo immediately pulls him to an urgent kiss on which the vampire gladly responds.

"Is this your new way of telling me you miss me?" Niki teased and looked at his mate's eyes.

"I'm glad you came. It's been 3 days since you captured Yuseung and I heard he's already back in North Korea. I've been waiting to hear from you." Sunoo says with a pout and hugs Niki. He pressed his chin onto his shoulder and tightened his embrace.

"We needed to make sure everything's good after we sent him back. So we followed him to his country for a day. We left after he was taken to the mental hospital." Niki explains and the last statement made Sunoo look up at him in surprise.

"Mental hospital? Why? What happened? What did you guys do to him in your hotel? I thought K was going to kill him or whatnot." Sunoo rains him with questions and Niki couldn't help but chuckle.

They parted from the hug and walked to the bed so they could cuddle. And then Niki began to explain…

"Killing him would be too easy. Heeseung hyung and K hyung agreed to keep him alive but they made sure he's gonna wish he's dead."

"We let him meet Hellby and Henly and they messed up with his mind so he would see everything. He is so scared he's begging to be killed. He tried to kill himself multiple times too but we made sure he can't do that anymore. Especially now he's in where he belongs." 

"And did you guys find out why he's sending his people here?" Sunoo asks.

"Yeah. Apparently. He was looking for the Grim diamonds that the officials of Daoan pack created. K hyung was so pissed because it was the first time that someone coveted their treasure." 

"I see. Well at least it's all over now. Right?" 

Niki looked down at Sunoo with a full smile and then nodded his head.

____

"Good morning." First thing Giselle heard as she opened her eyes.

She looked to her side and saw her vampire partner sitting so elegantly on a chair with a blood of definitely you-know-what on his hand.

Giselle smiles warmly at him and sits up to get a better look at his face. She had not seen him for a few days ever since the party because they had to make sure Yuseung would never be able to send more people to their territory.

"You're back." She hums and Jay nods his head and places the glass on the bedside table.

"For good. I got some news for you too. But let's have you eat your breakfast first, I've already cooked." He said with a very gentle tone. Then he stood up and walked out of the room.