S4 Ep3: Twinning!

The next morning Mike and Britney wake up in the smush room. They both got themselves together when Britney realized she couldn't fine a clothing item, "I need my shirt." Mike glances around before telling her, "I'll be right back. Just stay right there." He then heads out of the room and quickly calls a cab before checking his room for Britney's shirt. Once getting her all situated the taxi rolled up so, he walked Britney down. He kissed her cheek, "Get home safe." "Bye." She said before heading out of the house. Mike made his way back upstairs, grabbing a drink before stepping out onto the balcony. He plopped down on the couch, using a blanket to cover his eyes. He was enjoying the peace and silence when suddenly a pigeon flew straight to the back of the couch, making him jump. The bird got spooked hopped behind the couch as Mike looks around before settling back down in his original position. And once again when he got comfortable the pigeon flew away making him jump, falling off the couch, "The fuck?"

{Mike "The Situation": Britney is one of the most DTF chicks I've ever met, and now I'm just like exhausted.}

A little big later Nicole was chilling in the living room when Ronnie came out, "What's up, Snooks?" "Do you want to go to the gym with me?" She asked when he counters, "I need something to eat." She thought for a moment before saying, "You wanna go get something and then go to the gym?" "Yeah, that's fine." Ronnie nods when the two got up and got ready to head out. Ronnie comes out ready, asking, "You got the map?" "You're asking me? I get lost in a paper bag. It's you." She said, handing the map over to him when he chuckled, "This is going to be fun." And with that the two headed out to brave the Italian streets.

{Ronnie: It's almost like me and Snook are alike right now. We're dedicated to working out. We're dedicated to drink and having a good time.}

Pauly gets up and ready for the day when he feels the itch to get out of the house. He heads to Vinny; who's sleeping away, before fucking with him, "Wake up Vincent. Let's go to the gym." Vinny groans, swatting his hand away before falling back asleep. Pauly fucked with him a bit more before giving up and heading to the next room. Entering he sees Ronnie's bed empty and Mike snoring away before he wakes him, "Yo, you wanna head out to the gym?" Mike shakes his head before going back to sleep. Pauly sighs heading out to the last room. He enters to see Jenni and Sam dead to the world and Nicole's bed surprisingly empty. He raised and eyebrow to that before heading to the person he was going for anyways. He looks at the clump of blankets on the bed before landing on it. Vi groans, reaching a hand out to slap whoever disturbed her. Pauly laughs, "Wakey wakey." "Go away." Vi mutters when Pauly says, "Come on! I wanna go out to the gym, but nobody will go with me." "Go by yourself." Vi says when Pauly chuckles, "No. Come with me, please~ I'll buy you food." "Ugh, fine. Let me get ready." Vi said, pushing him. He quietly laughed, letting her get up before getting up himself. Vi gathered some items and headed straight to the bathroom as Pauly started to leave the bedroom. Right before he stepped out the room Jenni mutters, "Just kiss her and get back together already." Pauly laughs, shaking his head before going to wait in the living room.

{Jenni "JWoww": I can definitely tell that Vi and Pauly still have feelings for each other and I think they should get back together. And if they do I hope it doesn't blow up between Vi and Dee.}

Going to Ronnie and Nicole they're walking down the streets of Florence when Ron stops, "Wait. It's not this block. This isn't the street." "I'm gonna punch you." Nicole groans as they turn the other way when Ron says, "I'm going to punch myself. There's no numbers." He looks a the buildings reading, "9... 4-- we're going the wrong way... Right?" "This is embarrassing." Nicole sighs as Ron looks over the map before pointing, "Yeah, we gotta go this way." Then they turned around again and headed in the other direction.