Ch 8 - Australia?

Averys POV

Avery was stuffing all the clothes into her bag while on the phone with the airport "what do you mean all flights have been cancelled for the next 24 hours, I need to get out of this country today." Avery explained to the customer service lady who was stuck with Avery's frantic call. "I'm sorry but as I've explained miss we have gotten strict instructions to not let any commercial flights leave the airport in the next 24 hours, I can however book you onto a flight leaving tomorrow" The sweet customer service lady tried explaining to the panicked teenager

"Wait so only commercial flights can't leave if I can manage to find a private flight I can leave, is that correct?" Avery asked hope shining in her voice, "yes that would be correct miss, but private flights would cost 10,000 just to rent the plane let alone pay for the mileage and then pay all the workers such as the pilot and the air hostesses"

"Oh don't worry about all of that you've been of great help to me, thank you so so so much I appreciate you" and with that parting sentence Avery hung up on the very confused customer service lady, Avery then went through her contacts looking for a particular persons name but before she could press call, a shadow appeared in her door way, well two shadows really.

"Ugh Annie I don't have the time for this right now" Avery said at the figures in the door way without even looking up "oh Avery where on earth do you think your going, I was worried about you ever since you ran off and why are you packing in my suitcase" Annie replied curious as to what her roommate would respond with

"Annie I'm so so so sorry for worrying and I thought I already told you the plan go to England on my current passport then use my birth certificate to be issued another passport under the name I was given at birth and then with the help of my Father I will apply to get a visa and fly to Australia and live and work there, also I'm so sorry about using your suitcase I cannot find mine." Avery explained as quickly as possible still without looking up at her and still not noticing the guest she had brought with her.

"You still haven't told Gracie about everything that's happening?" Annie asked confused as the two girls had been friends since they were young, "of course I have who do you think will be meeting me in Australia, Gracie was born there so she has a Australian passport so she doesn't need a visa and her dad lives over there after her parents separated"

"Oh i would be gone with you if you'd of wanted" Annie softly expressed to her roommate and friend.
And if Avery had of looked up towards the door she would of seen the handsome boy who was standing there instead she git a fright when she heard his deep masculine voice saying "Annie we all know he would not of allowed you to leave," as soon as the boy said that Avery got whiplash from how quickly she looked up at the door way and she saw as she would describe the most good looking man she had ever seen, there was a sense of familiarity around him, Avery got lost in his beautiful sky blue eyes before Annie took her attention away from the god in the door frame of her disgustingly messy room.

"Avery I'd like you to meet my cousin, his name is..."

Hello everyone! So so so sorry bout not keeping you all as updated as I should be but I'll be trying to do better!! I really am so grateful to everyone checking in on me and when @warnerswifey8 posted that message onto my messages board it really pushed me to finish writing this chapter, thank you all so much!