Chapter 11:- Ex Youngest

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

“Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” – Lilo and Stitch

As the car stopped in front of our house

As the car stopped in front of our house. Harsh was still sleeping. Sleeping beauty. I was about to carry her when Darsh picked her up.

I looked at him, he grinned back at his victory. She snuggled more into him.
"Should we wake her up for dinner?" I asked Zian bhai.
"Did she eat something on the flight?" He questioned.
"She did" Eshaan bhaiya replied before me.
"So let her sleep," we all said okay.

Darsh bhaiya takes her up to her room. Her room has been readied just 3 days ago. Our cousin helped us with information about her, Her name is Samaya. She happens to be Harsh's close friend and knows her choices well. Mostly she organized her room. Can't wait for Harsh to witness that room!

Darsh came downstairs after putting Harsh to bed as we had our dinner. Together. Zian's Rule.

Casually, one of us would try and skip and Zian bhai never minded but these days he's kinda strict about it. He is pretty profound on the fact of bringing the family together again.

It's all because of Samaira's return.

I know it's right but pretty problematic.
Since it's been like this for years.

                              -×-

I woke up at 4 a.m. with my alarm almost bursting my precious ears.

Ugh! Why do I have to set it for every day?
Excuse me, where am I?

I looked around myself recollecting whatever took place yesterday. I slept on the plane and I guess because I was so tired, I didn't wake up again. Someone must have carried me to the room.

My well-known long naps! Though it was better than having an awkward meeting with my brothers!

I took my glasses which were kept on the side table. Yes, you might not know but I wear specs. I am too blind without them. I took a look at this elegantly maintained room.

The room was beautifully decorated with the walls painted blue and white, with a tinge of yellow giving it an austere look. Someone left the blinds open as the sunlight made its way into the enclosure. The room was double the size of back my 'shared'' room.

Everything was adequately placed. The study table is in one corner of the room with my whiteboard just beside it. My quotes are effortlessly noticeable. It had a soft board attached to the other side.

There were 2 doors, I guess one was the washroom and the other was the closet. My bags must be kept there. It also had a balcony with a couch, just perfect! Two bedside drawers.

I got off the bed, checking the closet for my bags. I need to arrange them if I am staying here.

Mum, I miss you for this!

I took up my joggers and a pink T-shirt, making my way to the washroom. After the shower,  I tied my hair in a messy bun. Not gonna tie them in a ponytail at all!

I opened the closet door, and the boxes, and bags were already giving me heart failure. They weren't this many during packing. Were they?

It'll take at least 2 hours to finish this up. I am grateful that I woke up early. I opened the one with the books first and placed them neatly in the cupboard. Books are a priority!

Then the next was my clothes and other essentials. After an hour,  I decided to listen to some music so that I could complete this boring work without any lethargy.

While searching for my earpods, I found my most precious treasure, My chocolates. I hid them in one of the side drawers. Chocolates were always my first love. My sister usually used to steal them so I had to hide them in my school bag but here I don't feel like these coldies would try to do so.

Exactly after 2 hours, it was finally concluded. I sat by the side of the bed on the floor. My hands dropped to my side as I just sat there closing my eyes.

It was more than an exercise.
I checked my phone, It was still 6:15. Who would get up so early?

I crossed my hand and kept them on the bed. Keeping my head on it, I again shut my eyes. Someone knocked on my door. Imma just going to ignore it. I'm sorry it's a habit.

When I thought that someone had left, I felt a presence around me. I opened my eyes in shock. I didn't hear the door opening.

"Hey! It's me" A boy around my age stood in front of me.

Who 'me' gentleman?

He sat beside me on the floor. He glanced at me, taking in my perplexed countenance. "Oh yeah! My name is Zayn, the ex-youngest now" ex-youngest? Lovely
At least I saved somebody. I won't confess it audibly but existing as the youngest is a torment.

He forwarded his hand towards me." By the way, I am 17" He added.

I nodded at him." Can I call you Harsh?" I saw a hint of uncertainty and guilt in his eyes. I fiddled with my hangnails. This is so making me apprehensive.

Hesitantly," Yeah, You can". I gulped the lump of bile, forming in my throat. "Have you arranged all your things? If you need help...I can do-"I cut him off.

"I have done it myself, bro" This unknowingly came out with confidence. I guess, I was intimidated by a new presence, though I know he was attempting not to make me.

He is just one year older than me, same as the age of my partner in crime, Aarohi. If I had not been given away, I must've formed alliances with him.

"Why are you awake so early? It's just 6:18 a.m. currently"
" I get up on weekdays at 4 a.m.," I said like it was normal. Cause for me it was.

"What?... Why?" He looked at me with pure confusion." I usually meditate every morning" I responded.

He nodded in understanding and with that usual expression I received when I just blurt out this 'Such kids exist in today's world?'

"Did you have any work?" I inquired trying not to sound rude.

"Just wanted to introduce myself, As I am gonna be your favourite soon," He said with a smirk.

I chuckled at it. "Being my favourite isn't an easy job bro"  He furrowed his eyebrows at my response but shrugged it anyway.

"You like lord Krishna?" He waited for my answer.

"And why are you asking that?" I questioned back.

"Would you like to visit the temple this Sunday? " O my Krishna, is he for real?

"Sure," I said smiling brightly which made him ecstatic. This is the best thing that happened to me in the last 5 days.

Another favorite ascending the list.

                               -×-