I. Chapter 3: Its qiuet/loud without You

Naruto sat in the middle of the lecture hall, surrounded by his fellow students. The room was filled with the sounds of scribbling pens and rustling papers, the occasional cough or sneeze breaking the silence.

The professor stood at the front of the room, his voice a monotone hum that seemed to fade into the background. He was talking about some historical event that Naruto couldn't even remember the name of.

All he could think about was the raven haired. Since the party they didn't spoke a word. Naruto found himself missing the other boy more than he expected.

He tried to focus on the professor's words, but his mind kept wandering back to Sasuke. Naruto wondered what he was doing, where he was, if he was thinking about the blonde too, if he was okay...

As the lecture continued, Naruto grew more and more restless. He wanted to talk to Sasuke, to hear his voice and see him smile. But he was too afraid to reach out.

The sounds of surrounding hushed whispers and soft footsteps of his fellow students in the lecture hall faded away.

Before, Naruto's life was filled with noise and chaos. It was loud and boisterous. But now, the other boy avoiding him, it felt like someone had turned down the volume.

He longed to talk to him, but he didn't know what to say or even how to start the conversation. Naruto knew that he needed to talk to Sasuke, to try and bridge the gap that had grown between them. But he was scared. Scared that if he reached out to Sasuke, it would only push them further apart. Scared that his impulsive nature would ruin everything.

He missed the sound of Sasuke's voice, missed the way he would say Naruto's name with a hint of affection.
The silence was a constant reminder of the void that Sasuke had left behind, a void that Naruto didn't know how to fill.
But for now, all he could do was sit in silence, lost in his own thoughts and fears. It was so quiet.

Later that day, Naruto was sitting on a bench.
He was surrounded by the vibrant colors of autumn. The leaves on the trees had turned a deep shade of red, orange, and yellow, and they rustled gently in the breeze. The air was cool and Naruto could feel the chill seeping into his bones. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to keep warm.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of fallen leaves and damp earth. He could hear the distant sound of the soft chirping of birds in the trees.

He had been trying to focus and was just exhausted. As he sat there, suddenly he saw Sasuke across the courtyard. Naruto's heart skipped a beat when he saw the other boy and he felt a rush of excitement, but couldn't shake off the nervousness. He had been hoping to see the dark haired all day, and now that he finally had the chance, he didn't know what to do.

Naruto took a deep breath and stood up from the bench. He started to walk towards Sasuke, but as soon as he got closer, the other ones expression changed, and he could tell that Sasuke was uncomfortable.

The black haired quickly turned away from Naruto and started to walk in the opposite direction. Naruto felt a pang of sadness in his chest, and stood there for a moment, frozen on his spot. He didn't know what he had done wrong.
He just let himself fall back to the bench letting out a deep breath.

He had been feeling down all day, and couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right.

"Hey, Naruto, what's up?" A voice called out and as Naruto turned around he saw Kiba standing behind him.
"What's with the long face?" He asked in a funny way, still with a slight concern in his voice.

Naruto sighed and looked up at Kiba. "It's Sasuke," he said. "He's been acting a bit strange lately."

"What do you mean?" Kiba asked, sitting down next to the blonde.