chapter three •﹏•

I took a deep breath and began my story. "When i was 4 my parents took me to a carnival. I met a boy my age named alack. He was fun to be around and we hung oit everyday for years with the occassional missing days. When i turned 6 my parents died in a car crash and i was in foster care until they could find a suitable relative for me to live with. When i turned 8 i was sent here to live with my aunt vanessa, my uncle, and bloom. I loved living with them and i was spoiled by my aunt and uncle, even bloom. Alan moved here when i started middle school and he confessed his feelings for me but i didnt feel the same. He got angry and started threatening me and bloom." My voice got a littke quieter. Riven set his hand on my arm for comfort. "He finally got tired of chasing me and kidnapped me. He forced me into doing things a 15 year old shouldnt do and told me if i told anyone he would kill me and bloom." I felt the tears roll down my face. He used his thumb to wipe my tears away. I leaned my head on his lap tired. He blushed lightly and stroked my hair until i fell asleep. "Awww." I heard voices whisper. I cuddled closer to the warmth next to me. An arm wrapped around my waist. I blushed and scooted closer. I opened my eyes and yawned. "Morning alyson." I rolled my eyes and sat up a little. I saw riven sleeping next to me. I smiled lightly and looked at bloom. "What did you want?" I demanded. "To tell you we need to leave." She said. "I need to pack." I panicked. "Nope. I packed for you. Sketchbooks and everything." I nodded and nudged riven. He opened his eyes and yawned. He saw everyone standing in the room and lit up. "Hey riven. Timmy said smiling. I giggled and brushed out my hair. "Lets go girls." Tecna said. I nodded and stepped into the portal. I felt my weight shift and fell into someones arms. "Sorry. " i blushed. "Its fine alyson." Riven said setting me down. I walked to the girls and sighed. "Welcome to alfea." It was beautiful. "Ms. Faragonda. This is alyson." Bloom said. I smiled and glanced at riven. "2 very important people are here to see you alyson. Your real mother and father." I gasped and looked down. Riven set his arm on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. "Are you ready?" I shook my head. "Can i get changed first?" Ms. Faragonda nodded. "I got it. Dress change formal." Stella said. The material changed to a beautiful dress. It was down to my ankles and had a slit down the leg. It was a gorgeous blue and it had silver heels to match. My hair was in a elegant bun. "Ready." I said walking towards her. We entered the school and i saw 2 people who looked just like me. "Mom? Dad?"