chapter four ﹋o﹋

I stood in shock watching the couple before me. The woman had my eyes and the man had my hair. "I am queen amore and this is my husband king amo. You are the princess of amorion." I looked at them steadily and compared the comparison between us. I nodded and turned to leave. "I must find my cousin." I said leaving. "Bloom." I called. She turned around swiftly. "What is it?" She asked. "I have parents again." I cried softly. "What are their names?" "Are you a princess?" "Ooh! Are you gonna marry a prince?" I giggled and sat on a bench with them. "They are king amo and queen amore of amorion. I am a princess. And i have someone in mind i really like so." I replied. "Princess alyson. Has a beautiful ring to it." I jumped up and squealed in surprise. "Riven!" I exclaimed throwing my arms around his neck. He picked me up by my waist and spun me around. I giggled and set my hands on his shoulders. "Put down the princess." Stella giggled. "Alyson dear. Can we talk?" I saw my mother standing there sternly. Riven set me down gently. "Yes mother." I followed her softly like a puppy in trouble. "I want you and all your friends to come to amorion this break." She said. "Even the boys?" "Yes even the boys. We will have a princess ball for your introduction to rhe kingdom." I nodded happily. "Okay mom." She smiled and kissed my forhead. "Also you have a little sister, her name is crystal. See you tomorrow hun." I nodded and hugged her. "Bye mom." I smiled running to bloom. "Whos in for a princess ball?" I asked. The girls all cheered. "The boys are coming too right?" I nodded and smiled widely. "Well im tired. Where do i sleep?" I yawned. "The same dorm as us but you are sharing a room with tecna." I shrugged with a smile. "Okay." I yelled happily. The girls laughed and led me to the dorms. I laid down and went to sleep instantly.