part 4

Hm and team were in jeep. Hm was driving as fast as she could.

Hm: santosh sharma??? Ks ki location k hisab se kidhr turn hona hai plz btati jaiye gaa....

Ss: 🥺🥺G ms....

Pj was praying silently while ss was also crying .

Ss: ms.. km ko kuch nhi hona chahye..

While hm was silent..

Hm in mind: karishma singh... Hum a rhy hain.. apko kuch hone nhi de gy...

Pj: 🥺🥺🥺 ms.....

Ms: karishma singh ne asa ku kia humain smjh nhi a rha hai... 🥺🥺🥺

Cc: ms jaldi chalye naa plz....

Hm tight her grip on steering and she put her foot on accelerator and fastened her speed ..

While on ks side .......

Ks was driving as fast as she could..

Ks: aap k mann main bht saary sawal chal rhy hain mgr him majboor hain ms... 🥺🥺🥺

She made a call to lady...

Lady: ary wah... Ks.. teri video to poory lucknow main viral hogai hai...

Ks: kaaa??? Kon c video...

Lady: ary bag churaty huye ki..

Ks: 😨

Lady: han.. poora police department tere peechy hai..is se phly k tum pakri jao jldi se bag mjhy do r chalti bano.. baad main ho hoga wo hoga tere saath...

Ks: arhy hain.😡😡😡. Jo location tum ne bheji thi hum us se bss 5 mint door hain...

Lady: jaldi ao... 😈😈😈

Ks fastened her speed, bur her bike stopped...

Ks: 😨😨😨yeh ka hua...??

She checked her bike and found it puncture...

Ks: 😡😡😡 ka muceebt hai.????

Suddenly she listened some sirens and sounds of helicopter

She looked at the sky and found a police helicopter was flying around, and she could see its bright searchlight shining down on the streets below. At the same time, there were many police cars racing through the streets with their sirens blaring loudly. It looked like a scene from a video game like GTA V, with five stars flashing on the screen to show a high level of police activity.

Ks made her grip tight on bagback and she started running

The police helicopter was following her from above, using its searchlight to keep track of her movements. The light was really bright and made everything look intense. The police vans, which had the word "police" on them, were driving alongside the girl, trying to catch up to her.

The sounds of the helicopter blades, the sirens, and screeching tires filled the air, making everything very noisy and exciting. It was like watching a movie or playing a video game. The presence of so many police vehicles showed that they were really serious about catching karishma singh ...

People on the street stopped to watch what was happening. They were curious and a bit worried about the situation. It was not something they saw every day. The combination of the helicopter, police cars, and the girl running made it a very intense and dramatic scene.

Ks saw running and she found a police jeep stopped in front of her...

She got shocked to saw that it was her Mahila police thana family...