the battle

no ones pov 

the  punched Izuku landed did nothing so he charged his quirk to 50%. Afo grabbed him and threw him in the air and kicked him in the stomach sending hum flying into a building casing it to fall on top of him. deku got out just in time and moved behind afo and used his black wipe to grab a pic of the building and sent it flying towards afo. Afo grabbed izuku and threw him towards the flying building izuku kicked the rock and it broke. Afo was amazed how far izuku came with ofa but he knew he had to kill him and get all that power back. thats when they both heard  a loud explosion and saw bakugou. izuku was shocked to him but  katsuki knew izuku couldn't take afo by himself. katsuki used made a huge explosion and hit afo thats when afo activated a powerful quirk and grabbed katsuki's arms and broke them deku punched afo with 200% of his quirk and sent afo flying. izuku  grabed katsuki and got him out of there the news was filming the fight and saw izuku coming back afo one got up and saw dabi. dabi was about to die and afo stole his quirk and made a huge blue fire wall. izuku dogged it by a little. afo one kept making walls and trapped izuku in there. the knew there was one way to win this battle he got ready and went up to 1M% and moved faster then dabi's quirk. afo didn't see izuku and deku punched him knocking him out distorting buildings around him and changing the whether. izuku's body was not used to his quirk being at 1M% he just passed out dew to lack of sleep, eating  and overworking his body. katsuki and izuku were taken to a hospital izuku was asleep for the rest of the day the class wanted to see him but without him to approve they wouldn't let them in only his mom was allowed in. with afo he was arrested and the class felt bad for izuku since he had to spend his birthday in the hospital and taking afo down.

Time skip to when izuku woke up and left the hospital~

deku's pov 

i just left the hospital and im going back to UA. im sill a little mad at kacchan for doing that cus of me hes arms are broken, mom is telling me to stop trying to be a hero she tells me its to dangers but i know it is and all might died so now i need to be a hero so i can be come the next number 1 

no ones pov 

Izuku walked in and didn't see anyone so he just walked into his room and tured on his lights to find the class in there they all yelled happy birthday he was shocked. they told him they did it cus of how his birthday went on the day it was they went out and ate cake and opened presents they were having the time of there life mina ofc had the alcohol and the dekusquad got drunk off there ass. izuku walked over to katsuki and smiled they were talking when deku kissed him everyone was shocked katsuki and izuku broke the kiss and the all stayed up all night  

Time skip next day~

everyone had a hangover and mina saw deku and bakugou cuddling jirou laying in momos chest and tsu and ochako laying together with hickeys on there necks. mina ofc took pics 

time skip 5 years later~

no ones pov 

Bakugou and izuku got married momo and jirou were dating tsu and ochako got married izuku became number one kiri and mina just got married they all became pros Bakugou went to go teach at UA with kiri and mina. bakugou and izuku adopted a kid and kiri and mina had a kid.