Chapter 10

The pic is a really bad photoshopped Kevin by yours truly...

-----------

(Harry's point of view)

My eyes widened at Alex's bluntness and I felt how a cold shiver ran down my spine with the speed of a bolting horse. It still freaked me out how Alex could look so calm and composed while his eyes were filled with animalistic lust and need as if he wanted nothing more than to put me on that desk and do unmentionable things to me...

But no. It's okay. I have Louis. Louis would not let him do such things to me. Louis would stop him for sure.I subconciously shifted into the older male who's lap I sat on as if the corners of my mind told me that Louis equaled safety.Louis seemed quite taken aback by the statement as well, but he also recovered quicker than I could ever dream of, me being a person that needed to think things through quite a bit before I did anything at all."And I will continue to be in your way. If Harry doesn't want to be with you, which he clearly doesn't, then he won't have to."Louis's light voice brought me out of my thoughts and I watched him with admiration in my eyes, I could literally feel how my own green pools sparkled as they watched Louis.

Louis seemed to have seen me look at him from the corner of his eye and turned his head a bit to lock our gazes which clearly infuriated Alex who cleared his throat to gain our attention. His eyes had lost the twinge of lust from before and were now pure pools of rage. I had only seen that look in his eyes a few times before, and it never ended well for the person on the recieving end. I held back a whimper and bit my lip in a habit I had picked up from the man causing me to do it.

"You don't have a say in this, Tomlinson."I heard Alex hiss and I saw how even Amber started to shrink into herself. The panic started building up and I knew we had to get out of here as soon as possible or we would be pretty much doomed."He belongs to me."My blood froze as Alex uttered those words.

The phrase used to be able to excite me, make me happy, make me want to kiss and smother him as they made me feel like I belonged somewhere at last, but now they only scared me. This is not what I want. I don't want Alex. Not anymore. His time has passed.

--------------

I'm sorry that it's so short, but I didn't know what to write but I want to start updating again, so more will come soon, but atleast you have a sneakpeak of the rest of the scene now :3

Don't be afraid to ask me stuff :D