Chapter 1//Rain

Make sure to read the description so you can see the Trigger Warnings!
~
The group walks around town joking and laughing and having a great time. Covered in jackets, because it's unbelievably cold outside, they talk for hours under the grey clouds forming in the sky. But time passes and now they find themselves at a dark forest, completely lost and confused.
~
Yea! And then he sa-... Kaden's sentence gets cut off. He slowly starts looking around along with the others, wondering where they are, and as he starts realising what's going on, he says quietly...

Where are we?

WE GOT LOOOST!!! Dani(PolarCub) screams.

DANI SHUT UP! Albert says loudly to Dani.

Jeez.. she replies.

Laugh - Are you fucking serious..?

Jandel - Albert you shouldn't have dragged us to go on a walk... look where we are now!

Albert - You're the ones who agreed to come!

Kaden - Guys! Let's just calm down and figure out where we are so we can go back-

Suddenly it starts raining. From a few droplets to tons of water falling from the sky.

Laugh - OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Denis - WHY DIDNT WE BRING UMBRELLAS!?

Dani - I DONT KNOWW!!!

Albert - WE CANT JUST STAND HERE IN THE RAIN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING... LIKE FINDING SHELTER!!

Kaden - What about that house over there?

Jandel - You mean the creepy, old looking house over there. I think I'll pass.

Albert - Do you want to get sick? Jandel?

Jandel - No-

Albert - Great! Let's go then!

Laugh - This can't be happening.

They started walking towards the house, hoping it would be a nice shelter from the rain.

~

Author's note: TWO PARTS IN ONE DAY!?!?!? 😱😱😱😱 SHOCK!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED DEAR READER :D!1!1

.(277 words).