Chapter 2//"Small Coloured Rocks"

Make sure to read the description so you can see the Trigger Warnings!
~
The old rusty, wooden door slowly opened to reveal a clean room. Bookshelves, drawers, a few paintings, a nice red rug and a thick steel door at another side of the room. Everyone walked inside looking around and searching the room, confused on why it was so well kept even if the house was abandoned. Opening drawers to see what's inside, looking under the rug, doing everything to figure out why this room didn't look like it had been left there for years like the house. Other than the things they were searching, it had a clean hardwood floor, very light yellow walls and two chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. It was beautiful.

~

Laugh - Are you guys sure this is abandoned..?

Albert - HMMMMMM Noooo?

Dani - Guys look what I found!!!

Laugh - What?

~

Dani brings out a few small, coloured rocks. One red, one yellow, one brown, one blue, one green, one pink and one that was grey.

~

Albert - Dani...we said find something useful!

Dani - It might be useful! You don't find rocks in drawers everyday!

Denis - She's got a point

Albert - Well Dani...

Dani - What are you planning Albert.

Albert - There are seven rocks! You have to give each one of us too!

Dani - Why would I do that?

Albert - It's only fair if you do that! Plus... we have to get cool rocks too because we are cool kids!!

Dani - ..Ok. Fine. Come here.

Albert - YIPPEEE!!!!

~

Everyone walked over to Dani and grabbed one small rock. Laugh got the red one, Temprist got the yellow one, Jandel got the brown one, Albert got the blue one, Kaden got the green one, Dani kept the pink one and Denis got the grey one.

~

Temprist - Do you guys think Albert's ok??

Jandel - Why would you say that?

Temprist- Well he wanted to be fair, he never does that

Albert - I only did that because I wanted cool rock and now I got cool rock.

Jandel - Oh... that explains it!

Laugh - I personally think Albert has a disease

Albert - WHY!???

Laugh - You're never fair-

Albert - I HAVE NO DISEASE!1!!1

Laugh - This is literally the first time you act like this-

Albert - HOW DAAARE YOU SAY THAT!! ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT IM DEFINITELY NICE!1!1!

Laugh - OH REEEALLY

~Muffled yelling~

Temprist - Should we do something?

Jandel - Nah they'll stop eventually-

Denis - hey guys... uh..

Temprist - Yea?

Denis - were the rocks always glowing like this....?

<—————- To be continued.

~

Author's note: MY MOTIVATION HIT ME LIKE A TRAIN SO THAT MEANS MORE CHAPTERS!1!1!1! HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOU SILLY (●'ω●)

.(447 words).