Salutations!

Y/N wakes up and hops out of their bed, they rubbed their eyes and looked at the time.

"It's 8:00 am? Wow, I actually wake up at a normal time for once instead of waking up at like 10 pm at night." Y/N switches to the clothes they picked from their closet. They then go down stairs to eat breakfast, they decided to have some cereal.

After Y/N was done eating cereal, they decide to get up and go outside for a bit. (readers, remember to go outside and get some vitamin d)

Y/N walks around the town, they look around at their surroundings, seeing some cars drive by and people walk by. It seemed like an average day however Y/N still felt a bit shaken up about what happened yesterday, it was terrifying to experience but thankfully that man (Slicer) came by and saved them. Y/N was honestly grateful that they were still alive and well. Y/N felt nervous and sad when they thought about yesterday, they decided to go to a cafe to cheer up.

.

.

.

.

.

Few minutes go by and Y/N was walking out of the cafe, drinking their drink that they ordered from there. Y/N walks around the town again feeling alot calmer. They then see a face that they recognize..

It was Slicer! Y/N was surprised to see Slicer again however they decide to take this as the perfect opportunity to talk to him

Y/N walks up to Slicer and waves at him. Slicer seemed to be surprised to see Y/N again however he waves back at them.

"Heyy!! It's nice to see you again, Slicer!" Y/N spoke with a positive sounding tone, Slicer smiles and replies. "It's nice seeing you again too, Y/N."

"How have you been?" Slicer asked, his voice tone sounded curious.

"I've been doing alright, i'm still a bit shaken up by what happened yesterday.. sheesh, it was terrifying." Y/N spoke, they sounded slightly terrified in their voice tone.

Slicer nods, understanding Y/N. "That's fair. I understand, i'm still a bit shaken up by it as well. I wonder how it even happened.. i'm just glad that nobody got hurt though."

Y/N nods in response. The conversation soon got a bit awkward since both of them didn't know what to say to each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

after a few minutes of silence, Slicer spoke. "So uhh.. do you want to go to the park with me? I was originally going there until I saw you."

"Oh sure!" Y/N responds.

Both of them started walking to the park together, once they got there, both of them sat down on a bench together and had a nice conversation. (whatever the conversation was about is up to you! you two could be talking about cats or dogs or whatever)

Both of them were slowly starting to get to know each other more, learning new things about each other, and even talking about their own skills and abilities. Both of them were having a fun time together.

Eventually they had to go home and say their goodbyes however they both gave each other their phone numbers incase if they wanted to talk to each other. (shh just pretend phones exist in the boss fighting stages universe)

Y/N walks inside of their house, going upstairs and lays down on their bed. They looked up at the ceiling and started to think about the nice conversation they had with Slicer, causing them to smile.

"What a nice man." They said to themselves. They soon then fell asleep on their bed after a while.