T H R E E

I went over to my father who looked to be very much annoyed at this point.

' hello father '

' what the hell was that! You were supposed to go public about you and max's relationship! '

' the relationship I didn't know of? '

' oh come on Anastasia! Your being childish '

' oh actually I am not, your being an asshole to your own daughter! '

We argued some more but honestly I knew he would be mad like this so it didn't matter that much. We always argued anyway so this wasn't something new exactly.

In the end I just walked away from there to not make it a bigger screaming match than it already was. I just focused on going to find Lewis or something like that, maybe just go back to the hotel even. I was getting quite tired if I was honest plus it started getting late so maybe it was best that I went back to the hotel, I could really need a hot shower as hell. I was looking for Lewis when I didn't find him anywhere, but after a while I found Toto who told me he was in the Mercedes motor home. I smiled at Toto as I made my way to the Mercedes motor home to say goodbye to Lewis, although I got my own little surprise when i got there. I saw Lewis sitting on the floor with Roscoe besides him playing, I couldn't help but smile at the sight so I sat down next to Lewis.

' look who I found ' I said smiling.

We both sat there for a good minute.

' so why are you just sitting here on this.. lovely floor ' I added.

We both laughed at my words.

' well I had to get away so this is what I usually do when Roscoe is with me '

' that's sweet, hey Roscoe! ' I said as Roscoe came up to me and I pet him.

' he seems to think you're okay '

' just okay? ' I answered laughing.

' maybe who knows, your pretty annoying sometimes '

' hey!, I am not if someone here is annoying it's you ' I answered the British man as I punched his arm lightly and smiled again.

Before I knew it I found myself sitting there on the floor with Roscoe and Lewis just talking about anything and everything for hours, it was like the hours just flew by us. It was nothing else but us there and our simple conversation. He was just like Daniel honestly, he was so easy to just talk to.

— — — —

Sunday race day...

I arrived at the paddock with Lewis, I hadn't spoken to my father in days. Sure we'd seen each other in the paddock and at the hotel but we hadn't really talked unlike the small talk we made a little. Even that was mostly him asking if I had everything I needed then he walked away, so wasn't that much we talked anyway.

I had heard my sister and brother arrived yesterday although I'd been with Lewis at his hotel so I hadn't met them yet.

However as I walked in the paddock holding hands with Lewis as we talked about how he felt for the race today I saw my brother coming up to us.

' Mateo! Nice to see you ' I said as I hugged him.

' Nat, it's so nice to see you too ' he answered as he hugged me back.

After that Lew and Mateo greeted each other and I could swear that Mateo liked Lewis. I could see it, well even if I wasn't that sure I thought he liked him at least I mean he didn't have anything against Lewis.

However soon Lewis had to start making his way to the Mercedes motor home while I went with my brother to greet my sister as well. Well how luck had it my sister was with my father and max, how much god loved me recently.

' hey Evelyn ' I said hugging my sister.

' heyy Anastasia! So nice to see you again '

Evelyn had gone in my mother's footsteps and became a model, which she was kinda popular if I was honest.

Mateo had gone in my father footsteps and he had started driving in f2, he hadn't been driving for that long tho.

Well both of them were also very popular on social media and had a lot of fans while I preferred to stay kind of private, I didn't want people to follow me like they followed Evelyn and Mateo all of the time. Sure I had my account on tiktok and Instagram public for everyone to follow but I wasn't that famous, plus I kept most of the things happening in my life private. Sometimes even from my own family and friends mostly because I didn't feel like telling them everything, also because it was so many small things happening.

Evelyn was followed everywhere by everyone and when she dated someone their relationship was very public.

I could never be in that of a public relationship like every thing she did in that relationship she had to record for her fans, seemed a little too intense. Sure if you were public a bit but also private, no, no my sister wasn't gonna be like that apparently.

It just made me laugh more than anything else it was her decision to be so public about her life, it wasn't mine so I didn't have any say in it. But she was also in a lot of public drama of what I knew and I couldn't even handle private drama, I felt like I would've died if I was in my sisters place but then again she liked that and I wasn't the one to come and talk about her life.

Anyway later as the race started me and Mateo decided to go and watch the race in the paddock while Evelyn stayed with my father.

She had always been the biggest fan of our dad unlike me, but it worked for her.

Me and Mateo liked to have each others company much more than our fathers, not that we didn't love him we did because after all he was our father but he always had all these plans for our lives and all these plans of what he wanted our lives to look like. Him and Evelyn didn't have those kind of conversations because she already lived the life he wanted her to, she did exactly everything he wanted. I wasn't even sure if she lived by how she wanted but oh well.

Me and Mateo sat catching up mostly during the race I told him all about how art school was going and how my life had been like in Paris this past year. Then before I knew it we were on the last lap of the race, honestly I hadn't paid that much attention because I had talked too much with Mateo.

' LEWIS HAMILTON WINS THE SILVERSTONE GRAND PRIX '

I heard them say and I smiled, sure I was happy he won but I wasn't deadly happy. I wasn't that into f1 enough to care who won and who didn't at least yet, then later who knows.