T H I R T Y S E V E N

The wedding day..

I woke up feeling like shit, exactly like every day for these past 6 months then.

I went downstairs where I saw Danny, Max, Ari and Kelly sitting at the table drinking their coffee it was almost like they'd waited for me to eat breakfast. They all smiled warmly at me as I came down the stairs, Max & Daniel went to get all of the breakfast they'd prepared in the kitchen as I went to say hello to my lovely angel. I picked her up as she got happier than I'd seen her in a while, I kissed her as she kissed me back.

Daniel and Max came with all the breakfast they'd prepared and let me tell you it was a whole buffet they'd made. It had literally everything and anything in it, even waffles.

' that's a lot of food ' I said laughing a little bit.

' yeah, we made sure to have everything so we'd have what you like ' Daniel said smiling.

' yeah they went up at 5am to make all of this ' Kelly said laughing.

I smiled

' I'm sorry y'all shouldn't have, I am not hungry right now I hate a lot yesterday ' I lied.

They all looked at me as if they knew but they all just nodded and we all sat down at the table as they ate and I just sat there drinking my coffee keeping them company. Before I knew it we were all dressed and out the door to get to Lewis and Nora's wedding.

As we sat in the car I had my sunglasses on to hide my bloody red eyes as I scrolled on my phone as Max, Kelly and Daniel were all talking about stuff I didn't listen to.

' Anastasia! Anastasia! ' I heard Daniel say as I quickly turned my head.

' mhm? ' I said.

' we have arrived come on '

' right '

I got out of the car and we started walking up to the venue when Nora came out before we managed to get it and started talking about how she didn't want me there.

' get away! ' Nora said and I had tears in my eyes but no one could see that with my sunglasses on.

' Nora she's a guest plus she's with us ' max said.

' I didn't invite her! ' Nora added.

' because I did ' Lewis said as he came behind her

' why?? It's my special day and I don't want her here at all! '

' Nora she's the mother of my daughter who's gonna be here deal with it ' Lewis answered as Nora stormed off.

I just turned around and was about to leave when Lewis grabbed my arm, I turned to look at him as he looked at Max and went inside and Max started dragging me somewhere whilst I was just telling him I wanted to go home and stay in my bed for the rest of the day.

Suddenly Max led me into some room and closed the door and when I looked I saw Lewis standing there. I wanted to scream at max to let me out of here but something stopped me.

He got up to me and took my hand as he went towards me, I looked down as he put his forehead against mine I closed my eyes.

We stood like that for a good minute or so before I pulled away, he looked at me.

' what's wrong love '

' no Lewis, don't do this again ' I said.

' not again, your getting married today to Nora not me and maybe it's for the better that way. I can't keep thinking about you every minute of the day that goes by, I can't keep wishing you'd get back holding me in your arms at night ' I added.

He looked at me, his eyes got emotional.

' you know I want that too but it's so complicated and we both know we can't be together '

' exactly that Lewis! We can't ever be together so why even try in secret?? Nora doesn't deserve that, no matter how much I hate her I can't keep doing this to her she loves you lewis just like I do but she's the one who's getting married to you I am not so let me go '

' what if I can't let you go?? What if I love you too much to let you go? '

' it's okay, let me go. '

I looked at him as I opened the door and went as far away from there as I possibly could, when I got to Max my eyes darkened. He could of given me a heads up about leaving me in there with Lewis all by myself. But he didn't which was what was making me so frustrated.

' MAX WHAT THE HELL ' I yelled as Daniel and Kelly both turned their heads towards us.

' Anastasia calm down ' max said.

I just looked at him as I walked off and Daniel tried to follow me but I just told him not to even dare, I just wanted to be alone. I just needed to be alone.

— — —

Her brothers pov:

I was standing there at the altar with Lewis as I was there supporting him although my youngest sister Anastasia clearly had the nerve not to, we were waiting for Nora to walk down the isle and I could tell Lewis was absent thinking about something else, he clearly wasn't too sure if he wanted to marry Nora anymore.

Although Anastasia was nowhere to be seen, Evelyn was having the time of her life seeing her best friend get married to our sisters ex boy friend and baby father. I hadn't thought about it but now that I did she had been a little awfully happy about it, Nora too it was almost like they'd both planned this together without anyone of us knowing.

But no, Evelyn wouldn't do that to her little sister or would she??

What was I saying, Anastasia was the childish one. She refused to come and that's on her if she wants to be this childish she can, but me and Evelyn for sure will celebrate like never tonight. My best friend is getting married after all.

Anastasia's pov:

A few hours later..

I was wondering the streets being in all honestly completely lost.

I'd lost track of time, my phone was dead and I was in a dress in the cold night weather. I was getting dizzy, everything getting more blurry by the minute. I felt it started raining soon enough, great I'd freeze to death instead of starving to death. I kept going although my body was almost completely out of power to continue.

I watched the empty road I was walking on, no cars had passed for gods know how long. It could have been hours, it could have been minutes I had lost track of completely everything at this point. I could only hear the trees moving from all the cold wind that was flying right past me every second, I could see the rain pouring down on the road while I walked there. Maybe I should've taken a taxi back to Max & Daniels place but I thought a good walk would do me good, if that walk wasn't the last one I'd ever go on that said. My dress and my hair soon was completely drenched as it was pouring down rain like never before, I was freezing like never before as well and I had much to little energy left in my body to keep walking and to keep going.

Maybe if I died today it would be for the better? Maybe if I never made it back I would never have to be in this pain, maybe I didn't have to see Lewis and Nora as a married couple.

One thing was for sure.

If I died today, I could die knowing I'd be at peace, knowing my daughter was in safe hands with Daniel.

As I was walking over the road with everything blurry as hell, my body freezing like never before I felt a strong light approaching and coming closer by the minute. As I turned around I saw a car coming towards me, my vision was quite blurry but it was definitely a car and I didn't have time to react before everything went pitch black and the whole world just went quiet.

I felt the car hit me as it sent me flying, I laid there and turned to my side to see blood. A lot of it, I saw blood, a blurry vision of three people running towards me screaming.

I heard them yell at people to call 911, I heard them telling me to stay with them.

Then everything went pitch black and the whole world just stopped. Everything was quiet.