𝟎𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘

recovery won't be a easy process.

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 .
𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 .

⭐︎☆⭐︎

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 as he leaned forward to take spoonful of microwave noodles . His eyes glanced up the cartoon "Adventure Time" which was playing on darrian's tv . His wound was healing but it still hurts when he moves or bends his body a certain way , but other than that he was good.

Next to him laid a sleeping Darrian whose arms hung loosely around his waist . His curls hung in face slightly brushing against his eyes and he breathed and David turned to look , a smile glued to his face .

He leaned down despite the pain and pressed a kiss on darrians cheek . The sound of his phone ringing forced him back to his normal position as he grabbed his phone .The contact name "mami . 🖤" flashed across his screen as he slid his thumb across his screen to answer .

"Hola, hijo mío. ¿Cómo estás?" Her voice soft and sweet but laced with concern. "Estoy bien, mamá Darrian me ha estado cuidando." I answer her question and watch as a hint of anger & worry flood her eyes but soon go away as she blinks and stares into my brown ones.

("Hello, my son. How are you?" • "I'm fine, Mommy Darrian has been taking care of me.")

I knew she hated every moment I was with him,whenever I brought him or when I would put him before myself. I understand she's my mother so of course she going to worry or question my safety but I trust Darrian . And I know for a face he would never do anything to hurt me.

She didn't believe me. In her words "dangers followed him so it was only a matter of time before it started to follow me." her words scared me and had me questioning my self . Asking myself if I was ready to face the danger of being in love .

but I mean is anyone ever ready for love .?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 • 4:59 𝐏𝐌
⭐︎☆⭐︎

𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍'𝐒 friends had came over to see how I was doing to basically catch me up on everything that's been happening. " Y'all know that girl Ashley right .? Tell me why I heard she was sucking dick under the stairs ."

"I been knew she was a hoe." ddot said laughing as he leaned on my shoulder . I shoke my head at the mention of school , I haven't been in while due to everything that's been going on. That's also another reason my mom doesn't like ddot ..

Darrien had told me the people who broke in his house hadn't got arrested yet , which meant they were still out there and could strike any minute. I frowned slightly and moved my hand down to my stomach feeling the bandage underneath my shirt. I felt darriens hand move from his lap and to ny waist making me freeze but he had starting gliding his thumb against my stomach.

I blew out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding and kinda felt at peace . His touch felt so reassuring like there was no one in the room except me and him.

I felt safe.

A few seconds later Kanai busted through the door with one of roscoes lil hoes . I'm pretty sure ha name summer or sum shit like dat. "Here Dd." Kanai said handing me my sprite and chips which I gladly snatched from her hands and opened.

"Fat ass nigga." I heard her say under her breathe as she walked away making me laugh. I turned my head and saw ddot staring at me .. "what.?" I asked opening my chips ."Nan you just look good." He said looking me up and down, I smiled but quickly turned my head so he wouldn't see .

" He said looking me up and down, I smiled but quickly turned my head so he wouldn't see

y'all because I haven't updated for 3 months .
😛