𝟏𝟎 |𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄.?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴.

☆.

1 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓.?" Darrian said smacking his teeth as he questioned the words coming out David's mouth . " You heard me Darrian .. you need to fucking chill with that getting your get back shit. You already got a target on your back." The older spoke shaking his head as he moved to sit down on the bed . "Ion give a fuck about nun of dat niggas came in my house and shoot your ass .! You crazy if you think I'm finna sit back be cool with all dat" Darrian yelled more aggressively than he intended it to sound but was more worried about getting David to understand him.

David frowned and shook his head , he understood where Darrian was coming from but he also knew he would be doing nothing but endangering his self. But he knew deep down no matter what he said Darrian would still do what he wanted to at the end of the day . " Okay Darrian have fun commit suicide ." He said trying to end the conversation and stood up from the bed grabbing his phone and sliding it into his Jean pocket.

"Fuck you mean !?"the younger exclaimed angered by David words and reached out to grab his arm but he had already walked out of the door .

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 with his phone close to his ear as he listened to his mothers voice. "Why don't you come back and live with me David .? I told you that boy is nothing but trouble and he's to hardheaded to listen to you.!" She  said and David could literally feel her rolling her eyes .

He didn't may much attention to his mother's words no matter how much he wanted to. But he said a small "maybe" to try and dismiss the situation. After talking but more like listening to his mother he finally hung up and felt a little hungry.

"Damn I ain't eat nun since breakfast.." David said to himself and pondered if he should go to deli to get him sum to eat. With a shrug of his shoulders he began walking , already imagining the taste of the amazing food.

As he walked in the small store he was hit with the smell of fresh bread and all different types of meat and looked around a bit before stepping into the line. While doing so he observed his surroundings , having a feeling to do so.

There were about six people in the small store most wearing ski mask but that was considered normal so David didn't think much about it.

The person in front of him grabbed their things and moved out the way as David thought about what to order.

After ordering and receiving his food he had been stopped when he was walking out the deli by a girl. She looked to be around his age and showed off her red and black braces as she looked at David .

"Hey can I have a photo.?" The girl asked pulling out her phone , David almost shook his head but decided to say yes not wanting to disappoint the girl . Just as she pulled the camera app open David heard footsteps behind but didnt think anything of it and stayed still not wanting to mess up the photo . But before he could hear the sound of the camera button being pressed something big and hard hit his head and all he could see was the darkness that surround him.

A hand caressed the boys face whose body was limp against the chair he was in . His arms tied behind his back and his ankles suffered the same fate. Blood trickled down the side of his face and his lip slightly busted. A low chuckle could be heard through the place or whatever room the two were currently in. "What a shame I had to ruin your pretty face." The standing boy said as he moved to whisper in the limp boys ear and tilted his head as if he was waiting for a response.

He let out a huff and walked around grabbing a bucket filled with water and poured it out on the small boy who gasped as he jumped awake .

"That's better .. I was starting to get bored ." They spoke laughing to no one but theirselves once again and placed the bucket on the floor .

"Remember me .?" They said taking off their black ski mask and smirking.