Captivated 8

"Oh they don't see you as I do, you are so beautiful."

Me and Cody did get closer as months passed by. I fell in love with him even more, but I don't think he felt the same way I did. This feeling just stuck with me longer than any situationship did, and he just kept me interested. Sure he wasn't the smartest, but he was just... I don't know how to describe it. There are just so many reasons why I like him. I want to confess to him but, I just don't know how. I scratch my face as I text the brunette. I wondered if he wanted to go to the movies with me, just the both of us. His response made me smile, as he agreed via text. I prepared the most decent fit I could put together. This time it didn't include a grandpa sweater, and I had the decision to just roll up my sleeves but wear fingerless gloves. It was a black polo with a black tie having red spiders for a design. I included some cargo pants, and to finish off my look I wore some docs.

I put on my reading glasses and wore my hair like a mini ponytail in hopes of impressing my crush. I stared at my phone's clock and it was time for me to leave my dorm and meet up with Cody. I already had my permission to leave the dormitories for a few hours, and so did the teal-eyed boy. I brought an olive green messenger bag with pins and keychains on it for detail and listened to my usual music. Sarcasm by Get Scared was playing and I just loved it. I roamed the streets with embarrassment because I knew I never looked this good. I've been very insecure of how I looked ever since 7th grade, and it completely ruined me. I finally arrived at the cinemas standing outside hoping he would arrive. "NOAH!!!" I hear someone yelling.

I turn my neck slowly to get a good view of who is calling out to me. It was the brunette. Something was slightly different. He wore a black-yellow long-sleeved shirt. The sleeves were rolled, and he wore a white graphic shirt with a band he probably didn't know. His hair was styled messily. I was so in love. He accessorized himself with some bracelets and shades tucked on the top of his fluffy brunette hair. "Hi, Cody!" I smiled like an idiot. He smiled back and complimented my outfit. I looked down to analyze myself, and an orange-like blush brushed against my cheeks. "You look quite pretty.." My eyes looked away for quite a while. Cody had a seraphic smile approaching his lips. The yellow-jacket teen thanked me and led me into the cinema.

The bright atmosphere was almost overwhelming but I stayed to see the short boy's happiness show in his eyes. It was obvious he was a movie nerd. "Let's watch Spider-man: Across the Spiderverse!!" He jumped eagerly. "Alright, kiddo." I jokingly remark. He glares at me with cold piercing eyes. Shivers were sent down my spine. I never knew such a bubbly person could have killer eyes. "Chill, that was a joke, Anderson." I coldly reminded him. He then apologizes. We were finally at the front of the line and we got two tickets for the said movie. After that, we ordered popcorn and some drinks. Even sweets to keep Cody interested. He was so childish, and I loved him.

Still couldn't believe he was the same person who saved me from suicide. I never knew how much I would've missed out if he never saved me. We were finally watching the movie, and all I could ever do was watch him prattle on and on about how much he appreciated each Spiderman, and I just couldn't stop smiling. "Pavitr Prabhakar is just so cool! Look at his designs!" The brunette fanboyed with his mouth full. I giggled as he continued. He even said random fun facts about a few characters. "That's interesting, Codester." I shot a smirk at the boy. He giggled in return. I shut my eyes for a bit, and I just thought if I should confess to him there. "Hey, Cody?" I just let my instincts take the lead.

He shoved a handful of cheese popcorn into his mouth as he tilted his head a little. "Do you like anyone?" I crossed my arms because my stomach had butterflies. The boy thought about it for a moment as he faced the screen. He then returned his focus to me. "Well, I like a guy. He's really smart, and he can be a bit of an asshole to me. I don't care though, because I like his sarcastic charismatic personality." I thought about it, and it sounds a bit like me. I tried acting like an idiot and just nodded. He then shot me with the usual 'How about you?' And my heart just froze. Cold sweat ran through my neck and arms. "Uhm.." I hesitated "Well there's this guy who's shorter than me and is an absolute idiot. God, I love him so much. He can be a geek too." I added. "I could give an entire essay on how much I love him."

I described him as much as I could due to the fact he was pretty oblivious. He nodded and smiled, revealing the little bit of popcorn stuck in between his tooth gap. "Who's this idiot you're talking about, Noah?" My eyes widened and I felt a lump in my throat. C'mon Noah, he isn't like Emma Wang. He won't reject you as she did. I sighed and felt like all eyes were on me. It was just Cody's but it felt like those cold piercing eyes. "I like.." I eyed my surroundings. The cold dark cinema was filled with silence. The movie was the only sound throughout the entire area. I came closer to him and noticed his pink blush. Once our faces were inches away from kissing, I went for it. I pecked his soft pink lips and kept my eyes closed.

"I like you."

FINALLY SOME CONTENT!!!!