Chapter 2: Hogwarts

Keigo was unable to make it on July 20th, so he took the train. As students filed on, he had his head rested on the wall behind him and his faded Chudley Cannons varsity jacket with all of his old team's signatures burnt into the fabric. Keigo had a talk with the principal about the robes uniform rule, he had always hated it, even as a 13 year old. He couldn't wait to be back in the familiar halls, see the ghosts and portraits, the secret passages and being able to go to Hogsmeade from Hogwarts and not from the Ministry of Magic.
"Excuse me?" A timid voice said, "Is this compartment open?" Keigo looked up to see a boy with curly green hair, he smiled and nodded. A couple other kids walked in with him, a girl with brown hair in a bob, a boy with short black hair in a mullet, and a boy with blue-ish hair and square glasses.
"Are you in your seventh year?" The girl asked. Keigo laughed.
"Nah," He smiled and ran a hand through his hair, "You'll see tonight why I'm here though."
"Well," The green haired boy said, "I'm Izuku Mydoria, that's Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Fumikage Tokoyami."
"I'm Keigo Takami," He paused, "Sorry, Takami Keigo, old habits die hard"

The train ride was quiet, he bought each of the kids one piece of candy. Keigo got himself a chocolate frog. The card was of  Yagi Toshinori, a former auror who almost took down the head of the LoW, but he had been fatally wounded in the process.
Keigo didn't mind all the questions the students asked him. He found it sweet how some of them were his fans even though he had left the team early in their childhoods, especially Tokoyami.
"Yeah they were great," He said with a smile.
"Why did you go to the ministry though?" Mydoria asked.
"Well," How should he say this? "My parents were not the best all of the time, often in jail when I wasn't home, so I joined for the kids who grew up like me, to help them."
The compartment was silent, he realized he probably traumatized the poor kids.
"Let's change the subject," Keigo recommended, "Uhhh, what are you guys looking forward to subject-wise this year?"
Mydoria perked up at that, "I want to get better at my Defense Against the Dark Arts and Quidditch skills!"
"Well I'm sure you won't be dissatisfied with the teacher," Keigo smiled, "I heard he's the new head of Hufflepuff, because the old teacher retired."
He smiles conspiratorially with the kids.
The train arrived at Hogwarts a good hour later. Keigo got up first and left before any of the students could leave their compartments. He made his way to the room he was assigned, put his bags down, then went to the Great Hall. He sat in the only empty seat at the table.
"Hello Young Takami," Toshinori, a smile crossing his gaunt face, "How were your travels?"
"They were great," He smiled, "I met a group of students on the train, they were absolutely adorable."
"So," The flight teacher, Rumi, looked up at him, "What's it like being a head of house?"
"It's kinda an honor," He smiled at her, "I'm jealous of what you teach, I love flying but I can't say why exactly though."
The students walked in, he took a small sip of the water at his table. It took a minute for the first year students to walk in, when they did, Keigo looked down at them with a smile.