Chapter 1

Pearl:

Long shifts at my work are the worst, even my crappy boss he, I sometimes want to choke him. He doesn't appreciate anyone just as long as the cafe is booming he doesn't care. Working as a waitress isn't as easy as it looks , imagine being yelled at for something that is not your fault, " I didn't ask for that" and they are just yelling at you like you are nothing just a waitress. I feel like I can't even relax at home everyday i have to meet my abuser " My Father". As I make my way home I arrived after about a 10 min walk. Today my shift started at 7:30am and ended at 5pm.

I pull out the key from my purse ,I open the door to find many vases smashed to the floor leaving glass scatters everywhere also he smashed my moms favorite vase JUST GREAT . He even smashed the picture of my mom and I . Why does he hate my me so much he knows how much my i got depressed after mom died but he still didn't give a fuck . I picked up the picture as tears started to form in my eyes, gosh I missed her. Its been 5 hectic years since I last saw her , talked to her , and laughed with her . Our family was perfect , a family everyone talked about how built and great it was . Everything has changed after her death as if dad really didn't love her he became cold , mean , abusive , but I just thought it is because he missed her and that I looked a lot like her. He got addicted to drinking and i wouldn't be surprised if he even takes drugs I mean it explain all the abusing , he isn't in his mind but the scars and wounds are now engraved on my body , everyday the hits gets worse .

I placed the picture in my purse its going to stay with me . As I was heading upstairs to my room , suddenly I heard my father yelling from the living room ."IS THAT YOU PEARL, YOU LITTLE BRAT " , he came in front of the stairs I froze i didn't know what to do " YOU DIDN'T CLEAN THAT , WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HUH FOR ME TO TELL YOU STUPID " , " I-I-I I just got home " I stuttered my head bowed down in couldn't look at him .He came and slapped me hard "You bitch" , then he dragged me to the floor as he started landing punches my ribs with his leg .I think he broke a rib. "Dad p-p-please stopp" i said barely able to speak . He got infuriated that I spoke so he hit me one more painful hit. After he was done with my ribs .He came down pulled me by my hair so now i was standing. "TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT NOWWWW" he roared "Dad please don't please "I said while crying . He just ripped my shirt and took of his belt , he started whopping me with belt several times each time more and more painful."AHHHHHHHH " I cried painfully .The bruises for last time still didn't heal so it was more painful . Several hits a later he was done and got out of the house slamming the door behind him. I just laid on the floor unable to move ,blood was splattered everywhere ,the carpet, the floor my clothes .My voice was gone from all the screams .I sometimes wonder if the neighbors ever hear me screaming and they just ignore it , after all I was living in busy neighborhood . I just drifted to sleep .

I woke up my bone were aching i still couldn't move but I challenged myself and got up

I woke up my bone were aching i still couldn't move but I challenged myself and got up .I was limping holding on the wall and table for support . I slowly cleaned off the mess and carefully made my way upstairs. The pain was really unbearable so I took Advil maybe it would help a little .I just sat at the floor and Bersted out crying . I miss my old life, I miss my mom, I missed everything . I calmed down then headed to prepare my stuff to shower. As I was going into the bathroom I received a text from the group it was Clara asking to go out tonight and have fun at 8pm.