chapter 2

* sams pov*

I felt weight on my back i figured it was my sister who i told not to follow me. I felt the wolf on my back lick my head, then saw her eyes. They where green, where my sisters where bright purple a trait she got from our late father. When her sent hit my nose i was in heaven a couldnt think straight. I had finally found my mate, but with the war coming up. I couldnt risk my luna being taken. i knew id have to reject her to keep her safe.

I heard my wolf whine at my thoughts as i shifted into my human form. I quickly told him i was sorry and hopefully our wonderful mate would forgive us after we explain.

I commanded her to shift and i bowed my head in subbmision when she did. Lunas are always more powerful then the alpha. By the lookes of her she was 18. Three years younger then me. She smiled at me and my heart skipped a few beats. "She is perfect," i heard my wolf whine in my head, "please, dont do this."

I pulled her into me and whispered in her ear, " my love, my wonderful mate, what us ur name." When i asked that i felt her stiffen.

Her voice had me almost to my knees the moment if made its way through her soft looking lips, " my name is Kathy, but kat is perferred."

"Well kat, we have alot to talk about cuz you cant be my mate.My pack is at war. You cant get hurt because of my stupidity. I wont allow it."