9: She's Back

Kaia

Winning the gold extended my two weeks to three weeks. Since I needed to attend guest events and expos, it's not that I'm complaining, but it really irritates me when they force me to reveal my face. I'm glad that my fans would defend and come into my defense if only I could, but no. I don't want my grandma to end up in the hospital knowing that I pursue this; she almost lost my father before because of this, and she doesn't want it to happen to me.

Leo and Hazel took the first flight that the media back in my country knew about. I saw news about my return, and I couldn't risk everyone knowing my identity. Sometimes the press in our country could be aggressive and would take extreme measures just to get a scoop.

I actually arrived yesterday and checked my fridge and pantry; they almost ran out, so I went to go and get groceries early this morning.

The boys were out of town for a guesting; I checked their schedule, and they will arrive later. I asked Sena earlier, and the boys decided to rest first and eat out later. She even asked if I was back, but I lied by sending her a photo of me at the Plaza Mayor.

I decided to cook for Shua, Hao, Hoshi, and Cheol since I owe them a lot. I also prepared the gifts I bought for them back in Spain; if they didn't like them, I would really hit them.

I spent three hours cooking all of these. I smiled, looking at the food perfectly placed on the dining table. Galbitang, kimbap, Japchae, Bulgogi, jangeo-gui, Haemul Jeongeol, and Cherry Strudel for dessert. I should send them a message.

KaiaCute:How's your shoot? "

Minghao: tiring but fun 🐸

Joshua: We just arrived at the oasis, but we went to the store to buy soda.

KaiaCute: Who's with you?

Joshua: Us four. The rest went to the flat directly to rest.

KaiaCute: Bring pineapple juice too. I'll be waiting.

I decided to take a photo of the food and send it to our GC. I am thankful enough that I won't be able to see him today. After a few minutes, the four of them barged into my room like children.

Shua immediately hugged me.

"How are you? When did you arrive?" My cousin really is such a sweetie.

"Yesterday, by the way, guys, I have a gift for you." I immediately took the bags inside my room.

"You don't have to do this," Cheol said, but his face was betraying him. He looks like a kid who is so excited as I hand each of the gifts to them.

"Wow, really? These gems are absolutely stunning, and they come with quite a hefty price tag." Shua was absolutely mesmerized by the dazzling array of gems in various sizes, perfect for creating stunning accessories. His excitement was so overwhelming that he completely forgot about checking out the Balenciaga shoes, which his cousin had thoughtfully purchased for him.

"I'd love for you to create a beautiful bracelet from it." She couldn't help but smile as she watched the sheer happiness that engulfed him.

"Woah! Look at these custom Tom Ford shoes and Valentino shirt! Woah, I can't believe it!" The look on S.coups' face said it all—he knew just how pricey those shoes were.

"Consider it my sneaky way of getting you on board." My heart melted as I saw them opening my gifts like kids.

"Noona is like a sugar mommy buying us expensive things; look at this gold in Buscemi shoes. I think I'll just have it in my room. Someone might rob me because of this." I couldn't imagine Hao could be this silly.