Part 6- They are back

I hear gun shots and run behind the side of the couch ducking making sure I'm not seen. I peek around the corner of the couch after not hearing anymore sounds. I slowly stand up with my heart pounding knowing my weapons aren't with me and im only in a t-shirt. I run up to the door frame and peek around seeing Tom and Bill wiping blood off their faces. They turn around and see me. "Like what you see lovely?" Bill asks. Tom looks at him with a annoyed face mean while Bill laughs at him. Tom pushes Bill and Bill pushes back. "Guys are you seriously about to fight over me. So immature." I chuckle. I walk away while Tom and Bill are literally fighting over me."Can I go home yet." I ask Tom. "If you wanna die go right ahead, doesn't bother me." He says grabbing another beer from the fridge. "Surprised your not drunk yet." I whispered under my breath. "What was that doll?" Tom asks leaning against the counter sipping his beer. "So how long do I have to stay with you dickheads." I say rolling my eyes. "First of all, keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there. Second, until we kill them." He says as Bill takes the bodies out if the house.

"Whatever it's late I'm gonna go to bed."

"Okay whatever I really don't care." Tom says. "Wow okay 'mr only cares about himself' " I say walking to Toms bedroom flopping on the bed star fish style and sighing. "God these guys are freaks." I say to myself looking around his room. I decided to call Georgia again since I haven't heard from her in a long time I was starting to get worried. I rang her phone about four times. "Come on pick up." I said biting my nails in worry. *Call ended* "okay either shes playing with me or something happened." I say throwing my phone. I run downstairs to Tom and Bill talking about something random I dont care so I dont listen in. Instead I grab water from the fridge not saying a word to either of them. When I turn around they are both staring at me. "What the fuck are you looking at? Can I not get water?" I say with seriousness. "Your hot but ugly at the same tine." Toms says. "Gee thanks prick." I say walking off with my water. Just then Bill grabs me and wraps his arm around my neck. "You better be good we dont deal with bitches." I cant respond well because I was being nearly choked. He lets me go and I sit down. "Have any of you heard from my friend Georgia. That bitch hasn't called since I got kidnapped. "Oh. Nah haven't heard from her." Bill says. "Oh okay good night boys." I say running upstairs. Just then I start smelling this horrible scent coming from the guest bedroom. It almost smells like a rotting animal. I tip toe to the door and crack the door open just a bit. "HEY. Do not go in there unless you want me to kill you." Tom says scaring the actual shit out of me. I jump back holding my hand to my chest panting. He closes the door and grabs my wrist throwing me into his bedroom. "Ill be in there in s little bit be good do not touch anything. Got it little girl?" Tom says. I scoff and walk away. I yawn and lay in bed as my eyes flutter shut.

After a while I feel the bed sink a little beside me. I already know its Tom so I turn the opposite way having no contact with his face. I hear him sigh and groan. Is he doing what I think he's doing?! Ew gross. I think to myself and fall asleep again.

*In the morning*

I wake up to Tom and Bill yelling. I grab the pillow and smash it against my head covering my ears. The yelling gets louder so I give up and just get up. I sigh and tip toe out of the room still curious on whats behind the guest bedroom door. I open it slowly and slightly trying to not make noise. Immediately my heart drops...

End if chapter. Sorry these are so short I don't have motivation to write anymore. If you have any ideas feel free to lmk!
Word count: 749