Headcannons

Something for yall while I write the other chapter.

-yall can not tell me Shellington would've been sleepwalking or swimming when he was younger. If he can sleep standing up ik he can sleep walk.

-Peso could not swear for the life of him. If he'd did the world would end and explode.

-Kwazii would definitely make some fucked up food like this

And all sweetness Peso ate it but puked 2 mins later.

-Tweak is a Floridan through and through so yk damn well mf would mess with alligators for fun. Pick them bitched up like it's a damn paper weight.

-Captain Barnacles is like a father to the group expect for professor Inkling he the grandpappy. He treats them like they are his own cubs.

-Inkling would mostly likely read stories to the vegimals when the rest are out on missions or just for fun. It would be like in kindergarten, all of them sat down in front him of his chair on a rug while he read to them.

-The Vegimals gets scared easily so if something happens to scare them the usually either hide, run to Shellington, or any other of the other crew there and hide behind then.

-Shellington is very protective of the Vegimals and is basically their dad and if anything hurts them or makes them cry. Ya might wanna watch yo back.

-all the Octonauts sometimes does what their species of animal does. Like Dashi wags her her tell when she get excited and some times get the zoomies. Kwazii plays with a ball of yarn and purrs when he is content. Peso had a little rock collection and sometime make the honking sound that penguins do when some scares the life out of him. Barnacles would sometimes do a small roar when he yawns and when he has absolutely nothing to do he naps cause that's what they do apparently on Google. Inkling would sometimes accidentally grabbed something due to him and his suction cups. Shellington would like spread out his bed and grab the end and try to pretend he sleeping like he would in the ocean. Tweak nose would twich time to time which the crew (especially Dashi) find it cute and Kwazii would make fun of her until she whacked the shit out of him for it.

Anyways. That's all.