Prologue

So, you know how the story goes

So, you know how the story goes. Error jumped into the void while being ambushed by Ink and got help from a deity. Well, this story isn't really different. Error got saved by Destiny and Void but, Fate found out in the middle of the process. Fate almost got her hands back on Error if it's not because another deity took him away in the middle of their fight.

"Oh my, sure I have read some stories about fgod AU but, I don't know it could be this bad..."

The deity take a closer look at Error before fixing him. When she's done, Error body is left with no scar, heck, she even altered some of his look.

"There, not the best but definitely better than before"

The deity was about to send him to another Multiverse when she remember that he might need some company. And so, she take out eight lights with different colors. If you think that this is an ordinary light then you're wrong, because this light is actually Creators OCs.

"I'm sure they won't mind if I borrow their OCs. Although they won't have physical form for a while..."

The deity finally send Error to a new Multiverse with the OCs, some times before the real event begin.

"Let us see how the story will end"
=========================

Hello, and thank you for being patience while waiting for this. I'm sorry if the story is not up to your expectations and for waiting so long. I'm planning on only adding the OCs of the one that write it again or add the details I've asked for so when I already write a chapter, I won't need to change it much. This doesn't mean the forum is already closed, no, the forum will only close when I say so. Thank you for reading! :)

Note:If you have any ideas for this story, please just write it in the comments because I might use it in future chapter.