Milk Bread

A/N

There will be so many references that all are mostly from one place so if ykyk and I'm writing this chapter by myself😞

And yes a heather remix because I am bored and its 3am

Mentioned characters- Grape, Ami, Alaina

ONTO THE STORY

Ami's POV

As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I was caught off guard by a huge explosion of what seems to be...bread flour??

"What in Atua's name are you doing, Grape? Wait... WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Grape was on the floor breathing shallow as I checked for wounds. They not only had a bleeding head, but also heavy black eye bags? It looked as if sleeping didn't come as it used to, because back when we first moved in together I would find them sleeping in every spot...apparently nowadays they were staying up WAY later.. Suddenly, they fell limp in my arms as I rushed to get my phone in order to call the ambulance.

BEEP

"Hello?! My friend fell unconscious and is bleeding from the head from an kitchen explosion..No this is not a joke! Yes, that is 'All I want for Christmas is you' playing in the background. The address is 0001 pine cone avenue Okay."

BEEP

I hastily checked for a pulse, and sighed with content after finding it. How could this have happened? My eyes trailed to the slip of paper that had appeared to slip onto the ground. It was dated July 20th, and it was a recipe for, milk bread?!?

I was shaken out of my thoughts by a whisper coming from Grape who was unconscious just seconds ago.

"...Ami..if I don't make it..write..*cough*..tell Alaina..tell her...to meet me by the hot springs in hell at 6:09am to fight for your heart..*cough* I love you..no homo.." They finished, tears in their eyes.

"Please don't leave me."

The sirens echoed throughout the house as an ambulance ran in carrying Grape out.

That was the last time I ever saw them again.

Sometimes, I remember all of the fun times we had together.

The time in December when I lent you my red scarf.

The time I was giving my friend advice, and you walked in and told them just to write on a note to 'date her and love again'.

The time we yelled a weird girl singing fight song on the school roof.

And the time we met.

At a furry convention, decked out in our animal control outfit.

To all the time we were together, and the time we were apart.

To the time I remember most.

The time we met heather.

3rd of December

Me in your sweatpants

You said it looked better on you than it did me

If only you knew how much I liked shoes

But I watched your eyes as she walks by

What a sight those blue shoes

Brighter than my mountain dew

Those got you mesmerized

While my grippers die

Why did you ever sniff me

I'm not even half as furry

You called me a shooter

Its just a hooter

But you like her's better

I wish I were heather

"WAKE UP MAN"

"WHAT THE HELL-oh"

I looked at my surroundings. I apparently was in my room and next to me was..GRAPE?

"Broski why were you gurgling in your sleep"

"Don't worry about it bud" I said, obviously still dazed

"Aight night then."

"Night"

"I found you."

A trembling, tender laugh escaped Akaashi. He smiled.

"You found me."

A/N

Yeah I know it sucked but this was like my first legitimate story so🤷

ANYWAY BYE!!😘😘😘😘