Knife

A/N
So for this we will actually be adding my other friend, Fluffy💪😌

And still,no homo😜
ONTO THE STORY!!!

Fluffy's POV

I sighed as I approached the next victim on our list. Emiemi was always the one manning the phone, and today she instructed us to kill 5 victims. That's 2 more than the usual, so obviously I was very tired. Usually, Alaina is hired to help us out but today she was busy dealing with the detectives and throwing them off.

The victim just so happened to turn around just as I was about to tap his shoulder and I quickly flashed a smile before I started flirting with the man, leading him into a secluded alleyway.

There, I called out to Ami to finish the victim. She walked out of her hiding spot behind a trash bin, knife in hand.

"So..any last words?" Ami said, raising her knife.

"P-please don't kill me!!"

"No can do buckaroo."

Ami quickly raised the knife before ending him.

"Bye bye!" I said, before collecting the body into a body bag.
"Grace!!"

"Yeah?"

"Get the body, we're leaving."

"Okay."

The next day

Ami's POV

Alaina came over today, she forced me to cook her a body she killed. Though I don't consider myself a picky eater, that disgusts me, as does she. Now you may be asking why she was here. Well, we all had a mission later to kill the leader of the Port Mafia.

Apparently, he was known for collecting and torturing children as well as murdering thousands.

As we all got ready, Fluffy came downstairs asking where her knife was. Now I don't know much about her personal collection of knives, but I'm told that it contains one of the sharpest knives in the world. I would love to wield one of those one day.

"Yo get in the car!!"

"Coming bbg!"

"No homo?"

"No homo."

"Y'all be real weird."

"Shut up and get in Grace's car, Fluffy."

I climbed in the car next to Grace, as we took off to the Port Mafia's HQ.

Time skip to when we arrive 🏃‍♀️💨

Alaina's POV

I quickly set up my M82, and got in position to snip the guards, quickly taking any guards down. Fluffy already put the cameras on loop and edited the online schedules so that all of the guards stayed in the same position.

Grace's POV

As soon as I rushed everyone out my van, I took the supplies out and hastily hijacked a BMW for our getaway ride. Then, I loaded up the car and got out a few body decoys just in case we got caught.

Fluffy's POV

I quickly ran into the bathroom that no guard was patrolling and dressed up as a 12 year old. The boss was heard to like kids, so this disguise should work. I walked up to his door, stopping in front of 2 guards.

"Why are you here?"

"Are you lost?"

"Uhm..my dad told me to come in here..can I come in??"

"Uhh..sure?"

I walked into the room and closed the doors behind me as I walked near the window. Everything was set up outside.

"What's a little girl like you doing here?"

"Uhm..I'm lost.."

"Come here.", he said as he sat down in his chair.
That's when I knew that things were about to get serious.
"AMI!!!!!!"

Ami crashed down from the vents, stabbing the leader in the neck before we heard the door crashing beside us.

Ami's POV

My eyes darted to the door as it bursted open. 4 guards entered and I knew it was time. I called out to Fluffy before shoving her out the window, shortly falling out after.

Alaina's POV

I tucked my gun away before making my way to the BMW Grace hijacked. There, I saw a giant mattress.

Then, I heard screaming from above. Shortly after, Fluffy and Ami came falling down from a window.

SLAM

they both landed softly into the mattress, as we quickly rushed into the car, Grace leaving the fake dead bodies behind.

Grace's POV

I speeded away from the scene and gave a call to EmiEmi saying that the mission was complete.

Suddenly, a M82 clicked behind me.