Past

I was breathing heavily, suffocating from lack of oxygen. But I had to run, or else they would find me.....

Flashback

I was born an ordinary child, in an ordinary family, until they came.
They killed my whole family in front of me, took me away, and that was the last thing I saw before I was put to sleep.
From that moment hell began.

Every day I was forced to take various drugs, go through terribly difficult workouts, go to various tests and of course, I was beaten and humiliated for every extra word or movement. The drugs gave terrible side effects, I could vomit blood 7 times a day. They didn't care.  But over time, I began to notice that I had an increase in the regeneration of scars and deep wounds, and resistance to pain appeared.

When I was 7 years old, they started experimenting with me.  How fast will a 5cm deep cut heal?  How long can I last in the battle against the mutated wolf?  What side effects did the new drugs have?  All these experiments were carried out almost every day.

I had a couple of other abilities that I kept hidden...
Telekinesis. 
Unimaginable speed.
Unimaginable power.

    When I was 8, I was forced to fight another experimental child. They ordered me to kill him.

Fumiko POV

I was confused by what was happening now.  I looked around the room and, unfortunately, did not find a way out.  The entire room was covered in scratches, burnt metal from explosions, and dried blood.  A boy was standing in front of me.  He looked very sad and confused, apparently he also did not understand what was happening.  But as soon as the signal for the beginning of the battle sounded, his expression instantly changed to insensible.  He rushed towards me, at the same moment releasing his sharp nails.  I was confused because the ego movements were fast and unpredictable.  After a couple of seconds, I bit a sharp pain in my forearm.  'AGKH'.  I mumbled until I received another hard blow.  I fell on my stomach and immediately felt how he stood on me with his feet, other things holding my hands.  I finally realized the situation and began to drag myself in an attempt to escape.  The boy leaned towards me and whispered in my ear ''Sorry, I was forced'' And at the same moment I felt a hell of a pain in my left arm.  Or rather, now it was no more.  He tore off my left arm.  I screamed in pain and he finally let me go, I was lying in my own pool of blood.  ''AAAAAAA''.  I slowly began to lose consciousness, my vision began to darken until I lost control of my body.

I slowly began to feel control over my body, my eyelids became lighter and I slowly opened my eyes. I was in my cell, on the floor. Painfully, I sat up and looked down at my left hand. It was bandaged. I was surprised that they bandaged it, because usually they are not interested in my health. I got the idea to train in secret and think of an escape plan to finally put an end to this hell.

A year later, I could already lift myself into the air with the help of telekenesis, albeit for 15 seconds, but that's good. I also trained my speed, strength and regeneration. As for speed, I could throw 470 kicks per minute. As for strength, I could do 200 push-ups with one arm. I decided that I would also stretch at night so that no one would see, because I'll need it to escape. I consider it as apretty good success!!

Now I'm 10 years old, and I think I'm ready for escape.
I prepared everything, so nothing could ruin it.

Night has started, my plan activated)

I opened my cage with the keys I had taken from the security post earlier.  I looked around my surroundings for the presence of passing guards.  Luckily for me, there were none.  During these two years, I found ventilation, and now I climbed into it.  It was very dusty and dirty there.  I had to restrain myself from sneezing.  After about two minutes of crawling through the ventilation, I saw the street.  For the first time in my life.  Tears formed in my eyes and ran down my cheeks.  '' so this is what the street looks like'' I said in a calm tone.  I opened the grate and jumped 3 meters.  ''Ouch'' I said softly, but that was enough to get noticed

And then, my new life has started

End of flashback
______________________________________________________________________________________
KYAAAAAA 780 words for my first ever chapter!!!!

That was hard for me!

Hope you like it!

CYAAAAA!!^~^