A Day off

From the corner of your eye you saw a tall figure lean against the door frame, arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Hopefully he didn't notice you were awake, since you were snuggled under your covers in your bed faking to be sleeping. You probably would've snored if it helped fouling him, but he knew very well that you slept soundlessly.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class today?" Tala asked earning no answer.

"Let's play a game." you heard him say, and then you heard footsteps coming towards your bed. The mattress sunk where Tala sat down.
"It's called...How long can you stay still...when I do this..." And suddenly his hands were on your sides, tickling the living daylight out of you. As soon as he touched that sensitive area of your body, you burst in laughter, throwing the blanket away as you attempted to protect your sides the best you could.

"No! Stop, Stop!" You articulated in between fits of laughter, Tala giving you no mercy. "Tala stop!" You begged.

"I'm surprisingly good at this, I didn't even know it!" Tala said proudly.

"Don't show off like that." You said.

"Feels nice to be better than you at something." He teased you.

"Says the one who is a beyblader on his way to fame," you stuck your tongue out at him. You knew Tala didn't like it when you talked about him being famous. It was never for fame that he wanted to beyblade, it never will be.

"What are you talking about? I am not that good i have a long way to go and I'm nowhere near famous," he shook his head, nudging you.

"Yeah but you've got one... how could I phrase that? Dedicated fan base. Have you looked through your tags recently?" You wiggled an eyebrow, knowing that he wasn't one to follow his own tag on the internet. But you definitely did it and sometimes you brought it up just to mess with him.

"What tags?" Tala questioned.

"The famous tag 'WeWantTalaBackInTournament' thats going viral as you didn't participate with your team this time." You replied.

"I didn't participate cause i haven't completed the planned training and if I participated i would have dragged others down." Tala replied sadly.

"It's not true Wolborg never disappoints." You encouraged him. "Besides fans miss your handsome face."

Jerking his head back on the couch and he laughed "Fine if that makes a point for you."

You chuckled at your humble boyfriend never admitting that he is am amazing blader. You and Tala kept talking for a while just hanging around on the couch and laughing together and cuddling until you were hungry and ordered some Chinese food. Both of you being too lazy to get up now that you were comfortably settled on your couch and snuggled against each other. But when the doorbell rang, one of you eventually had to stand up. Without saying a word Tala and you played it at rock, paper and scissors, which resulted in you losing. Signing in defeat you stood up and went to open the door and pay the deliveryman.

"Next time it's your turn." you stated as you came back to the couch putting the food on the table. Just when you let go of the plastic bag, you felt an arm wrap around your waist from behind and pull you back making you fall onto the couch. Right after your back hit the fabric, you were attacked by your boyfriend who decided to plant kisses all over your neck making you giggle like an idiot.

Eventually Tala stopped and captured your lips for a real kiss cutting short your giggles.

"Have I told you how I love it when we take a day off?" He muttered, his nose slightly brushing yours. Being in that position made you incredibly nervous even after dating him for years he still made you all flustered and that was something you loved about him.

"I love you." you heard yourself say before thinking about it. It made your cheeks go red and made your heart throb against your chest showing how much you actually meant it. Even though it's not your first time saying but it always feels like it. He gave you one of his signature smirk and kissed you again... softly.

"Love you more." he whispered before sitting straight up helping you do the same. He patted the spot next to him gesturing you to come closer and you curled into his side and took the box he was handing you.

You turned on the TV and zapped until you found something interesting to watch while eating your noddles.