1. Dil Dhadakta hai I

"Anubhav! Aj tu bekar ka late ho gaya. Aj phir se office late pahuchne k liye daant toh padegi hee par job se fire na karde. Bahut mushkil se yeh naukri mile hai. Inn jhagralu parosiyoon k wajah se haath na dhoo bathu meh apne iss naukri se", Anubhav kept on blabbering and headed for his destination.

Scene Shift

"Mr.Gupta, Anubhav Singh ko jaldi bhejo mere cabin meh. I need to discuss with him about our new project ", A lady on her mid 50s ordered her P.A. to call Anubhav.

"Ok Madam",Gupta ji replied.

Gupta ji left his Boss's cabin and went to call Anubhav who is now entering into the office.

"Kya re Anubhav Beta, Maddam ji apko bula rahi hai aur aap abhi aaye..agar Maddam ko pata chal gaya na toh aap ki aj khare nhi hoti..jaldi se jayeye Maddam apko kuch naye project k bade meh baat karne ke liye bula rahi hai ",Gupta ji conveyed all the message to Anubhav in one go.

"Kya! Madam ne hume abhi bulaya hai..Thank You Gupta ji batane ke liye..meyi abhi jata huu", Anubhav replied and went inside his Boss's cabin.

"Good Morning Ma'am. Did you call me?", Anubhav asked.

"Yes Anubhav! Come and sit.", Mrs.Oberoi (The Boss) replied.

"Yes ma'am ",he replied while taking his seat.

"Basically I wanna talk about our new project, about the launching programme of our new watch.",Mrs.Oberoi said.
"And for this I want you to take part on this and want you to handle this whole programme efficiently. You will get all the details about this from Miss Haseena Malik, as she is the main incharge of this programme.Ok then",Mrs Oberoi completed while clearing all the doubts regarding this.

"Yes ma'am. And Thank You for giving me this opportunity. I will give my best in this programme. Thank You once again Ma'am.
Bye and Have a nice day Ma'am ", Anubhav greeted her.

"Yah! Same to you!",Mrs.Oberoi replied.

Anubhav left her cabin and headed to meet Haseena regarding this programme.

"Good Morning! Haseena ji!", Anubhav greeted.

Her black wavy hair falls on her shoulders. Those hair strands swayed at the side of her face, adorned with big brown eyes, blunted yet cute nose and a sweet soft smile. A red shirt hugged a very curvy figure.Her skin was a warm beige that glowed under the merciless sun and backdropped all the layers of gold she had dangling from her arms. Her eyes were feline and utterly luminous, as if they had projected their own ray beams. As, she turned towards him. He got stunned after witnessing such a beautiful sight in front of his eyes.

"Yes Good Morning", Haseena replied.

"Beautiful!", Anubhav replied absent-mindedly.

"Excuse me!", annoyed Haseena replied.

"Ohh sorry! I mean..Beautiful weather today is!", Anubhav replied still fumbling his own words.

"What!", Haseena annoyingly asked.

"I mean... today's weather is very beautiful ", he replied with a sweet smile.

"Hmm.. What's your name? And why are you here? ", Haseena asked.

"Ohh , Hello, myself Anubhav Singh, work as a designer in this company. Mrs.Oberio instructed me to join in this upcoming launching programme of our watch", Anubhav answered professionally.