3. Dil Dhadakta hai III

Next Morning, it was SUNDAYYYY😁
(CHUTI KA DIN)

Anubhav went back to his home leaving a confused Haseena, who is confused about the feelings she is experiencing while being with Anubhav.
  She was watering the plants in the Sunday morning and suddenly the doorbell rang, well our Haseena expected someone special.
But..but..but..it was her old neighbour aunty who came to her just to know about her health and about her life.

“Kaise hu tum beta?”, Aunty asked.
“Thik hu ab Aunty..aap kaisi ho?” Haseena replied.
“Mein toh badhiya hu...lekin tum batao kisi aur ka intezaar kar rahi thi kya?”, she asked teasingly.
“aa..nhi toh..ae..esa kuch bh..hi toh nhi hai”, Haseena stuttered.
“haa..haa..bata bhi do ab..beti”, she continued..
“Beta, tumhe woh kaisa lagta hai”
“aa..aunty ji nhi pata hume..lekin acha lagta hai hume unka sath..unka mere ass pass rahna”
Aunty smiled.
“tum pyaar karne lagi ho beta ..pyaar”, Aunty replied.
Haseena got stunned.
“yeh bahut pyara ehsaas hai beta..isse mehsoos karo..aur haa Anubhav beta bhi tumse bahut pyaar karta, uske aakhon meh dekha tha meine uss din.. tumahari tarah usko bhi samjhane wala koyi chahiye..aur..”, suddenly Aunty ji ka husband called her leaving the conversion incomplete.

After all this Haseena went into a deep thought and decided to talk to Anubhav and explain her feelings to him.

She called Anubhav for a Semi-Official Coffee Date 🌝
  (Official hona baki hai dosto)

“kya baat hai Haseena.. tumne mujhe itna jaldbaazi meh bulaya sab thik toh hain na.. tumahari tabiyat toh thik hai..yaa tumhare ghar meh firse koye..sab thik toh hai nah”

“aree sanntt toh ho jayiye..bolne toh dijiye hume pehle..aap pani pijiye abhi aur hamari baat suniye dhyaan se..” Haseena replied, calming impatient Anubhav.

“woh darasal baat esa tha ki.. kaise kehe hum samjh nhi paa rahe hai..woh..hume.. darasal..hume..na..”, Haseena being nervous not being able to complete her phrase.

“ek mahapurush ne kaha tha ki koyi mushkil baat kahni ho toh uss baat ko sirf keh deni chahiye.”, Anubhav replied with a smile.

Haseena closed her eyes and said in one go.
“Hum aapse behad pyaar karte hai Anubhav  hume nhi pata kab kaise..par ho gaya..”

Our Anubhav was shocked after hearing this.
And said,
  “Hase..ena..tum humse.. I love you too Haseena..I love you!”
Anubhav kneel down in front of her and proposed her.

Anubhav and Haseena shared a sweet eye lock which was filled up with only love.
And that semi-official date turned into an Official Coffee Date 🌝🥀

They shared that Evening together and had a beautiful time.

Time flew away

    Both of their relationship grew stronger with time. Haseena with a lot strength spoke about this to her family but some relations left unmended. It was of no use, because some things remain same maybe such complicated things will become easier with time.
  She left to mend this relationship on time. If good time comes everything will change for something good. But it doesn't mean that you should not welcome the offers your life is giving to you now. Changes are the part of our life, if we expect it whole heartedly everything seems easier and less complicated ✨❤️
She and Anubhav lived a beautiful life together.

A very short part it was...🥀

Thank You All For Your LOVE ❤️
THIS STORY ENDS HERE..
VOTE AND COMMENT
NEW STORY WILL BE OUT SOON.