BEING A GOOD GIRL PAYS

I think being a good girl pays. This is my honest observation and perception of it. When you're a good girl you tend to build dignified values, you become a virtuous woman, and you possess the right morals. As a mother, you'll pass on exemplary virtues to your children. As a wife, you'll bring honor to your husband. The main reason many women think being a good girl doesn't pay is because of MATERIAL OBSESSION. The popular saying "good girl doesn't pay" stems from some women's attempts to justify their contemptible depravities like specializing in hunting rich dudes, married men, sleeping around for money, small-scale pornography, and posting nudes online to thirst trap niggas. All because of material things.

Our generation is too consumerist, full of opportunists, materially transactional people who always seek to benefit from even minor things. We are fast becoming rich people with empty values. Career-minded people with no truth to hand down to the coming generation. If you don't believe me, quote me, the next generation will be posting nudes and thirst traps online, materially driven and full of devouring. Their knowledge will be based on the information and belief that to be a good woman with good values you need to be compensated. This branches from a lack of strong moral conviction. Funny when you call a girl a bitch she gets angry but when you call her a 'bad bitch' she gets excited and pumped up. The bad girl seems to be at the fore flashiness - they meet big boys, go on exotic trips/hook-ups/vacations, whatever you call it, with their social media plastered with alluring luxury but nothing is worth losing good values for. If you look carefully, NOTHING.

These women may seem like they're winning. Materially, yes, they are, but they are corrupt women, internally stormy, deliberately stubborn and they lose the ability to nurture properly. Everything they have and are can be taken down to ashes in a minute. Those who have children,in most cases their children even lack wisdom. A proof of moral maturity is in fully understanding that the benefit of morality is in upholding those values. Don't expect compensation, or else you make a virtue a sellable product. Be a good women even when it's 'not paying'. Nothing is more profitable than your life being the TRUTH.

It's easier to feel that those bad girls are enjoying life, but they are afflicted with fear most of them and they are plagued by guilt. A complicated mind suffers. It misinterprets anything good for personal benefit. You don't want to know what it takes to give up on good. It requires a lot and mostly it TAKES YOU.

One day we should clap for those girls who don't share sensual photos and thirst traps online, girls who possess good social media etiquette. We should hype them like how we hype those who go naked online cos one thing we should realize is that social media in most cases doesn't promote what's right but rather what's popular, so let's clap for those decent girls, and make them popular as well. Let's like their photos, and drop kind comments. Your like button is a donation, donate it to virtue.

Being a good girl pays. How many of you are thankful your parents brought you up the way they did and they deprived you of some of the things and activities you thought they were "in style" growing up and now you are truly grateful it went like that? When you're a good girl you feel it inside you, that inner witness rewards you with peace, and you're graced with confidence. You live in your fullest. You have control over the "sbwl" society. Only a strong woman can. Be content with what you have, and be okay with only going as far as good can take you. Always remember that some things should matter to you more than money. A virtuous woman is worth more than GOLD. Again, being a good girl pays, don't let them fool you.