CHAPTER 2: ghost activity

Ryan and Wyatt and river were all on the way to the devils highschool. River drove and Ryan sat in the passenger seat. Wyatt was in the back and they all just gave eachother small talk. As they drove Ryan pulled out the camera and recorded them. Ryan got all his b-roll the decided to put the camera away.

"back to school we go boyss-"

"I hate school-" River spoke 

they pulled up on a big brownish red building with gate out front. They parked the car and got out walking to the fence. The building was eerie and quiet but very beautiful looking

y/ns pov: 

Today was a normal day. Lonely and quiet. I sat in one of our old school chairs. Being dead wasnt as fun as anticipated. My vision was frosty and my visuals were broken. I looked strange. I looked pale and ..dead.

I know that i was murdered in this school but it was foggy. The memory. Just then i heard people talking out side. The other spirits went into hiding. I could see them just fine but they looked like i did. I was friends with a little boy named Elijah. He was sweet. he was also killed here due to the bad discipline of school. I'm 23. Hes 7. I take care of him. I protect him from the demons that roam this highschool. And theres a lot of them.

He was sweet boy really. I told him to hide just incase the people outside see us. I peeked out the front door. There were three men. Two of them were clearly twins. they had piercing's and tattoos that covered them. The smaller orange haired one had a simple bridge piercings  but besides that nothing else really besides small tattoos nothing big like the others. I have tattoos and piercings as well. It was fun getting them. They hurt but they were cool. They were carrying a huge camera and doing some sort of rhyming cheer. They put their hands together then flung them up. They all laughed and seemed to be exploring the place. Its finally my chance to make myself known and talk to them!!! I was so excited when they started walking in, I stood to the side and watched them walk in. The one wearing a beanie i swore looked right at me.. I think he might've saw me.

"Yo riv?? you good?"

"I could've sworn i already just saw a girl standing right there.. but.. i guess not.."

"I already feel like we are being watched" The other twin said.

"Lets go into here-" The orange haired one said

They all went into the classroom on the left and i followed them. They said they were going to setup some equipment then record. They must be youtubers of some sort. ahh yes!! paranormal investigators!! I smiled and immediately grabbed the metal rod on a device that said rem pod on it.It made a huge loud beeping noise and it kept beeping as i held it.

"Holy shot already?!"

"Thank you whoever you are!!" Ryan said.

"I say we start recording now, Lets set up the app on our phone so they can use words" They pulled out their phones and placed it on the table near the rempod after setting it to airplane mode. They all sat down and then who I'm assuming is Ryan.. spoke out loud to me.. or anyone.

"To anyone thats here.. we have a device on the table that you can use your words with just speak into the device and it will come through!" He said kindly

I got super excited and made my way over to the phone on the table I gave a simple hi! and touched it to give it my energy and sure enough the device repeated me and they all gasped and looked at eachother.

"hey! hi!" River said.

"..Hello.." the device said again

"Dude we arent even a hour in and we are having a full on conversation with a spirit!! whats your name?!"

"If it gives us a name ill flip-"

You smiled and gigled at their reactions and you said your name into the device. You smiled at them waiting for their reaction. You sat down on the desk.

"..y/n.. l/n.."

They all jumped up and looked at one another exchanging freaked out looks.

"Thank you so much y/n thank you!!"

You smiled and watched them They decided to ask some more questions and you were going to answer all of them.

"What happened to you?.. how'd you die?'

".. murdered.."

"she was murdered! I'm sorry that happened y/n.." River said.

You looked at him and got up and walked around him admiring him. He was a pretty being. You liked his face.

"Dude- it just got reeeally cold over by me- like freezing temps-"

"Okay.. uhm are you standing by river right now?"

"..yes. Sir.."

They all flipped including river. He smiled and turned the camera all around him trying to see if he could catch anything.

"Why did you choose to be around me?" River asked out into the darkness

"..like.."

"Like? River!! she likes you oh my god!!" Ryan smiled and laughed and wyatt pointed his camera towards river.

"Thats a first-" Wyatt said.

"..haha.."

River smile and sighed.

"At least she isnt evil.. thank you y/n for giving us good answers"

You smiled and nodded even though they couldnt see you. You were excited to see where this investigation would leave you.