chapter 3: moving objects

You followed the boys to the next room and noticed that they talked to the camera a awful lot, They were definitely youtubers.As you stood and watched them talk to any spirits around, They didnt get anything. So you decided to make yourself known again. Youre a very famous spirit in this area. Any investigator that came here knows you. Youre very talkative and very nice towards them.

The boys sat a bit with no luck. So you decided to talk through the device again

"..hello?.."

"It said hello! hi!" Ryan said happily

"..y/n.."

"Oh hey its y/n again! they followed us." River noted this and looked at the device.

"..paranormal...investigators.."

"Haha! yes thats us!! we do that!!" Ryan looked at wyatt and river and smiled.

"Y/n your very intelligent!" river smiled 

"Hey y/n.. what year were you murdered..?"

"..2022..."

"Holy shot.. thats not very long ago.." Ryan said.

"Thats kinda  sad.."

The boys looked a bit sad at this info, But you reassured them. You touched a set up cat ball and the rempod at the same time trying to cheer them up a bit. You didnt want anyone to pity your death. You feel as though everything happens for  a reason.. Maybe you were killed to protect you from something possibly worse that could've happened later in life. You also try to look at the brighter things in life. You remember you were a well known artist in life you wrote songs and played them on guitar for a bit.

You dont remember much about your life but you know it ended quick. You were always unsure of what came after death. In fact you didnt think anything was after death but, You were glad there was something. You always over thought about it. You wondered if their was life after death, If you'd see all of life again. Or what it just closing your eyes and never waking up again. Would you even know if you died? You thought always. But you found out the moment you died their was life after death and it was beautiful.

"Hmm they must have a article about her death.." Ryan said pulling out his phone and looking up 'y/n l/n murder' "No shot! I found something!!"

You perked up and quickly went over to ryan and stared over his shoulder.

"No way!!!" River shouted and rushed over with wyatt.

"Look!" Ryan pointed as he clicked on a article that read:

'25 year old artist  y/n l/n found dead in old highschool. The murderer was caught just outside of the scene. Death took place at 3:28 at night. Bystanders report hearing muffled screams in the basement and then seeing a man run out covered in blood. How the police found the murderer was from y/ns YouTube channel that will be turned into a memorial. The guy behind it all had been identified as her boyfriend Dan schuteima.'

You stopped for a moment with your eyes wide after reading the blurry device. You knew something didnt sit right with you about your death. You just didnt expect him to kill you.

"Holy shot dude...thats terrible.." River said sitting down.

"definitely.. lets check her YouTube.."

They went on a search for your channel and found it. They clicked one one of your videos and watched it. It was you singing a cover of creep by Radiohead  

"Damn dude.. she was talented.."

"Yeah she was.." River agreed with his brother.

You sat in a chair in disbelief still. You managed to peep out one small word into the device.

"..sad.."

"Dude y/n we are so so sorry that happened.. you didnt deserve that.."

You got up and left the room. You needed to find Elijah. He made you feel better. He made you feel so happy. He was a sweet little boy. You saw him as your younger brother.The boys all said they felt the energy change as you left.

"the energy felt so sad for some reason. Now its gone.." ryan said.

"Do you think she maybe just now found out how she died?" wyatt asked.

"that would make sense cause the device said sad.." River noted.

You sat in the hallways calling for Elijah when he came around the corner. You smiled and hugged the little boy.

"..heyo y/n!.."

"Hey Eli.."

"Whats da matter?.."

"I just found out who killed me..it was my boyfriend.."

"oh y/n.. I'm so sorry."

Eli hugged you. He was a very smart boy for his age. He wore a black school uniform and had short black hair and circle glasses. He was a sweet little thing he always came to you when you were sad and always made sure you were okay and always made sure to take care of you even though you were older. You just wish you knew why he did it. And why he planned to kill you. What did you do wrong? And why would Dan want to hurt you?. You sat with Eli for a bit talking to him when the guys came out of the room they were in and walked towards the stairs. The basement. You needed to warn them about the basement. It was a dangerous place and you didnt want to see them getting hurt. You quickly jumped infront of the stairs.

"Woah. do you guys feel how cold it is?.. its like theirs a force blocking it. Its that same nergy we felt in the room earlier." ryan said.

"Y/n? is that you?"

You could think of a way to Let them know so you completely just kicked one of their bags sending it across the room. You didnt know you had enough power to do that but the thought of these guys getting harmed upset you and it gave you power.

"Holy shot!!" They all jumped back.

"Its y/n.. it has to be.. i dont think she wants us down there.."