Breathin Styles

Y/n: Dragon Breathing

First Form Antipodean Opaleye: The user's attack gives the demon a painless death

Second Form Common Welsh Green Dragon: The user is able to distract humans with the green dragon while they exterminate the demon.

Third Form Hebridean Black: The user makes 30 slashes in quick succession.

Fourth Form Romanian Longhorn: The user makes two big slashes in the shape of a horn.

Fifth form Swedish Short-Snout: The user becomes extremely agile and their weapon becomes hot enough to burn a demon.

Sixth Form Peruvian Vipertooth: The user's weapon becomes extremely poisonous (Venomous?)

Seventh Form Ukrainian Ironbelly: The user makes on slash with their weapon but when the attack lands it has three claw mark shapes.

Eighth Form Norwegian Ridgeback: The user's weapon creates a fire that surrounds both the weapon and the user.

Ninth Form Hungarian Horntail: The User creates on slash. When it lands on the opponent it cuts off the limbs of the demon.

Tenth Form Summoning: The user is able to summon a dragon to help in battle.

Karma: Winter Breathing

Snowfall: Snowflakes fall around the target to distract them.

Blizzard: The user creates 15 slashes in a few seconds before killing the demon.

Sleet: The user creates two long slashes before beheading the demon.

Ice: The User freezes a demon in a sheet of ice

Freezing Temperatures: The temperature drops to -5 degrees C

Wind Chill: The User lowers the temperature on only one demon to slow its movements.