Final Selection

~At Sanemi's Mansion~

Y/n: "Karma, are you done yet?" 

Karma: "Yes." 

Sanemi: "Come back alive you two, idiots." 

Y/n is dressed in her assassin uniform as she holds her sword frowning. 

Sanemi: "If you get dirt on your clothes neither of you are becoming my tsugukos." 

Karma and Y/n: "Hai*!" 

Sanemi rolls his eyes as he shoves the two 15-year-olds out the door slamming it shut behind them. Y/n has her bag with her as she and Karma walk toward the final selection.

~At night~

Tanjirō's POV

I walk on a path through wisteria flowers. 

Me: Wow... Look at all these wisteria flowers. Even though they're out of season... 

I make my way to a shrine where a lot of other students are waiting. 

Me: "Ah... There are so many."

As I look around I notice a black-haired girl with a bag standing next to a red-haired male. 

Me: Their scents are different. 

As I stare at the two individuals, the girl catches me staring, causing her to get the boy to follow suit, and both of them glare at me as I look away.

Y/n's POV

Kiriya, Kanata: "Everyone. We thank you for coming here tonight to the Demon Slayers Corps Final Selection." 

Kanata: "There are demons imprisoned here on Mt. Fujikasane, captured alive by the Demon Slayer swordsmen, and unable to leave." 

Kiriya: "That is because wisteria, which demons hate so much, blooms year-round from the bottom to halfway up the mountain." 

Kanata: "However, there is no wisteria from this point on, and so demons abound." 

Kiriya: "You need to survive here for seven days to pass the Final Selection." 

Kiriya, Kanata: "And now, be on your way." 

As I listen to the kids I notice something about the black-haired kid. So I turn to Karma and whisper two words. 

Y/n: *Whispering* "Nagisa 2.0." 

Karma smiles.

Third Person POV

Y/n and Karma are walking leisurely through the forest. 

Y/n: "How many do you think will make it?" 

Y/n kills a demon as it jumps at her. 

Karma: "5 excluding us."

~Secrets~

Y/n and Karma are happy to be fighting again.

Y/n and Sanemi have become close.

Gakushu is pissed and is taking it out on everyone.