Chapter 2: Meeting Another Ultimate

You are at the school track field lying on top of the bleachers. Hopping off, you then ran around the track before entering the Institute.

Going to the cafeteria, you ate your lunch, looked around, and saw Peko talking with someone.

"Hey, that's Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Ultimate Yakuza," you thought to yourself. "I think I heard about him having a bodyguard. I wouldn't be too surprised if it's Peko."

Later that day, you are at the gym with multiple targets set up. you threw multiple shuriken and they all the bullseye.

You heard the sound of clapping, and you turned to see Peko and Fuyuhiko behind you.

Fuyuhiko: "You weren't kidding, Peko. He does live up to his talent."

You tapped Fuyuhiko from his shoulder, startling him.

"You'll get used to that," you said while laughing.

Peko: "I'm not sure if anyone ever will."

Fuyuhiko: "Hey, Y/N, was it? I heard rumors that you were trained by a family with a strong tradition, but you seem more like someone that was born in the modern world."

"Yeah. I was born in modern society, but my grandfather found out about me and insisted that I train with him for a while. Let me tell ya, the village he lives in was like a whole another world."

Fuyuhiko: "I bet. I heard your grandfather puts his students through spartan-like training, except for, you know, ninjas."

"I do appreciate him training me for a lot of things, but like you said, he was a bit tyrannical when it came to training, so I wouldn't feel too bad if he got hit or anything."

Peko: "I never met him before, so I don't really have an opinion on him yet."

"Hopefully you don't meet him," you said quietly.

Fuyuhiko: "What was that?"

"Well, nice talking to you guys," you said, quickly changing the subject. "Peko, are we still gonna spar from time to time?"

Peko nodded.

"Cool. See ya later," you said as you dropped a smoke bomb and vanished.

Peko and Fuyuhiko coughed a little from the smoke, and once it cleared it, you were gone.

Fuyuhiko: "And he's gone. Not sure I'll get used to that."

Peko: "That's what I confirmed. Still, he's energetic, almost like Ibuki."

Fuyuhiko: "Yeah, but in his own way."

You then walked through the door.

"I forgot my backpack."

You grabbed your backpack and ran out of the gym, all the way to the gates of the Institute.

"Even ninjas forget things from time to time," you said to the readers. "Cut me some slack."