05🧚🏾‍♀️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy Five

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"..How do I look, Tsukihiko?" After doing a small spin around for her master to see the dress in full view Tiana asked once she faced him again. She kept her hands behind her back patiently waiting for Muzan to speak as his eyes roamed her form.

"You look...perfect."

The dress that Tiana picked out was a long red satin spaghetti strap mermaid dress that was ruffled in the front. Without any adjustments to the dress, it accentuated her thick curves greatly, the dress stuck to her like second skin.

"Really?"

"Yes, now let's get going." Muzan instructed and she nodded, she silently followed him out the dressing room till they were back outside where it was lively.

They entered the carriage and once they sat down, it started to move. The ride to their final destination was quiet, Tiana kept herself occupied with her thoughts.

'I wonder if where we're going is beautiful

And maybe it'll be enjoyable?

Will Master enjoy it? He did say he was in a tolerable mood earlier..

Maybe he will.'

"My lord, we're here."

Tiana looked up from her lap to see the carriage's door being opened up by the driver and got up to follow Muzan out the carriage. When Tiana stepped off the last step of the carriage, she let out a small gasp of surprise once her eyes settled on the view in front of her.

Everywhere she could look, she saw rows and bushes of beautiful flowers. The flowers were done up in beautiful way further enhancing their natural beauty.

'This place is beautiful! And the flowers are everything!'

Tiana couldn't help but smile as she now walked past the many flowers that continued down the small path she and her master were walking on. As they walked down the path, she started to see more people appear in small groups and they were also dressed in the way she and her master was.

Muzan stopped walking when he walked over the small bridge and reached the end before he turned to face Tiana.

"Stay here until I call you over."