12🧚🏾‍♀️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy Twelve

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

This wasn't good at all.

The four slayers had all fallen asleep for no apparent reason. Even Kyojuro seemed to have fallen asleep in into a deep slumber.

"Tanjiro-kun! Please wake up! Something dangerous is lurking around and you need to get up!" Tiana tugged on the boy's haori with her small hands.

She was trying to wake the boy up.

She had left the box after feeling a heavy presence, a presence that felt familiar to her master's. She instantly noticed the kids that were also asleep besides each slayer ropes connecting to their wrists.

"Hm!" Nezuko shook her brother again, trying to wake him up as well but to no avail. She huffed before head butting her older brother just for her eyes to tear up as blood started to trickle down from the middle of her forehead.

"Awe Nezuko-chan don't cry! We'll figure something out!" Tiana reassured the female demon as she smiled trying to lighten the mood. She then looked back over at Tanjiro at hearing a quiet groan come from him before frowning when tears began to flow down his cheeks.

'Who's doing this to you..?'

She used her small hands to wipe away his tears before she backed away from his face.

"Nezuko-chan keep trying to wake him up, I'm going to try and find who's doing this."

Nezuko nodded her head and Tiana flew towards the open window deciding to follow the heavy presence that was similar to her master's.

'This presence must be the reason why!'

🧚🏾‍♀️

A demon stood on front of the train, his dark clothing whipping back in the wind while being perched casually on the roof of the train. The demon nonchalantly stared ahead into the distance aa his hands were shoved in his pockets.

"They're having such good dreams, looks fun." His eyes settled into a gentle expression while he smiled fondly.

"They're sound asleep. They can no longer awaken."

A sudden small gasp was heard which had caused the demon to turn around and he found himself staring at a small flying winged woman.

Tiana stared back at him as her wings fought against the strong wind currents from the fast moving train. She noticed the kanji mark for 'Lower One' that was engraved in his left eye and it was boldly standing out against the light blue hue.

'Lower One..?

..I think I only met the upper rank of Muzan-sama's Twelve Kizuki.

And from what I heard from Muzan-sama the upper ranks entirely despises the lower moons. I wonder why though.'

"..What did you do to them?"

"Don't worry! Those annoying demon corps humans are happily dreaming right now!"

Lower One grinned at her, amusement filling his gaze as he looked over her appearance.

"However..You must be the fairy with the monarch butterfly like wings that man wanted brought back to him, alive."

Tiana shuddered from how he emphasized 'alive', and a worried frown graced her beautiful face.

"That man? I'm sorry..but I don't know who you're talking about..and what do you mean..?"

"My~! You're so cute when you're confused!" He purred as he clasped his hands together.

"They'll soon be dead and you'll be coming with me."

'Dead..? No..I can't let that happen!'

"No! I won't let you!" Tiana shouted with clenched fists and Enmu's eyes narrowed in glee, amused by the determined expression written all over the fairy's small face.

"And how will you? You're nothing but a small weak winged creature. What can you possibly do against me, a demon?" Emnu taunted with a crooked grin as he watched her. It seemed that the little fairy wasn't gonna come with him willingly and he knew that if he were to hurt her too much it would result in his death, even if he did complete the task he was given.

"You really shouldn't judge a fairy by her wings. I'm very much capable of defending myself and others."

Tiana huffed at his taunt with a roll her eyes, Enmu giggled not taking the fairy serious. However, just as he went to speak again a glowing ball of orange sparkles was quickly shot towards him.

He was thrown back when it came in contact with him causing him to land back on the roof of the train but a couple feet away from the fairy.

Enmu laughed as he dodged another glowing ball of orange sparkles that was shot towards him.

"My, you're such a cute little interesting fairy~!" Enmu continued to dodge the fairy's attacks with ease but he was wondering why it was taking so long for the children he ordered to break the spiritual cores of the demon slayers he had trapped on the train.

He deemed it as a trivial matter since it was buying him time.

He just has to entertain this little fairy for a bit more because in the end he will win.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy End

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。