𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

Yeong Bin is in the hospital. I learned from Si Eun that my brother put some painkillers on him. It was given to him by Yeong Bin. I wondered where he got them from, because I know only one person who can give him one.

"Oh Yerim!" A loud slapping sound echoed through the director's office.

My father hit me for not coming home for several days.

I looked into his eyes and left the office. Immediately to the left stood my brother and Si Eun.

"What do you need?" I asked, hiding the mark from my father's hand with my hair.

"I was worried about you" Beom-seok hugged me, but immediately retreated when our father left the director's office.

Dad gave my brother terrible stare and went away. This means Beom Seok shouldn't make troubles.

"Yeah guys, let's eat." Su Ho appeared from nowhere and looked at me. "What is wrong with your cheek, Yerim?"

"Everything is fine, you annoys me."

I think he didn't deserve it, but everyone is so curious about everything and it annoys me the most.So I need to leave immediately and find some calm and quiet place for smoking a cigarette.

I escape from them as fast as i can, because I don't really want Si Eun and Su Ho to know our family's problems.

"Why is she always like that?" Su Ho was without previous mood and just gave the look to my back. "She could just be more nicer to me."

"That wouldn't be!" Beom Seok laughed. "She is nice to no one, she's just being herself, like a... Ice"

"I see."

Su Ho was so disappointed with my attitude towards him and I, to be honest, don't have any excuses. I was really rude to him and I think I must apologize but later. Know the first and only thing to do is to find a man who gave that painkiller to my brother and teach his to see the difference between teenagers and adult.

This is illegal, but I do some stuff that illegal too, so I just need to talk to him, or more.

***

"Yerim! Those men took Si Eun!" My brother yelled at me and I turned back. "Please, help him, i need to call Su Ho".

I start staring at the group of people who are surrounding Si Eun. They seem so familiar to me so I start to follow them until their final point.

When I come, I see how they kick him, so I need to interrupt the whole process of biting the innocent boy.

"Hey men, how you became so low?"

The big man turned to me and i recognize him. I know he illegally sells drugs.

"You... That's you that girl!".

He knows me? But how, we never met before. He has never seen me. I was really careful with our meeting.

Shit, of course he knows me.

He was that man i had fight with in that club.

"Yerim, just fuck off." Yeong Bin screamed to me. "You don't want any problems with us."

"With who?" I laughed at him. "The bunch of thugs?"

"Stop making fun or you want to got traumatized?" Yeong Bin gave a threatening line and grinned.

Si Eun had time to kick other boys.

I heard the sound of bike and turned my head. These were Suho and my brother. I lost the moment when Yeong Bin stood on Si Eun's hand, but I kick him and tried to help my classmate.

He has really beautiful eyes. He glared at me and I was speechless. The power he has in his eyes is enormous.

Someone pulled up my hair. It was that man.

"You shouldn't mess up with us, Yerim". Shit, he already knew my name. I was wondering about their boss. He or she must be a dreadful person.

He throwed me like a can of tuna and walked away with his bunch of thugs. I have hurt my elbow, so my brother gave me a piece of his shirt to cover it.

"Are you okay?" Si Eun looks really worried about me, but I think I was much more worried about him.

"Um, yes, you?" It was the first time my voice was cracked. "Your arm... Lots of pain".

"Do not worry, girl, it's only a hand. It would be worst if it was a head or back" Suho help me out to stand up and Beom Seok hugged me.

"Thank you for helping".

It's nothing, but I smiled. He never hugged me before. It's the nicest thing I have felt.

Suho stood by me, but he didn't held out and hugged us too. Only Si Eun stayed away from me looking directly into my eyes. I was afraid of that look, but it was kind of soft and a little smile appeared on his beautiful face. Face full of scars was him. They suits him.

"Shit, what am I thinking about?" I frowned and boys stared at me.

"Thinking of what?" Suho is such a curious person, so he was really confused about everything.

"Nothing".

Si Eun's pov

"She's such a brave person. But I refuse to believe she's that person. I need to know her" She seems nice to me and her eyes are really kind, but this girl is hiding something we shouldn't know. "I want to know everything about her".