𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

Si Eun's pov

My father noticed I hurt my hand really bad, but he said nothing. Just gave me that disappointed look every parent has.

I worked very hard on my preparation for exams last days, but this girl named Yerim didn't leave my head. I have thought about her every second, even now when my doorbell is ringing I am still having her in my thoughts.

I came out of trance and got up to see who is ringing. It was Suho.

"Hey, give me some water" Suho sat down on the floor and exhale really loudly. "This girl Yerim is such an annoying person. Her phone always turned off".

"Why do you need her?" I gave him his water and sat down by.

"That man knows her and I want to why how and why".

"You need to work, don't you?" I gave him a little smile and he got up.

"Yeah, bye, and thanks".

When I closed the door, I continued to study but now for exams, I continued to learn all the information contained Yerim.

I opened Google and searched her name. She is quite popular because of her father. The first news said that she was participating in charity. But the second news were much more interesting. It said that she beat three men in night club «Owl» on January fifteenth this year. The men had really bad damage, but one man managed to escape from the scene after the girl, as shown on the video surveillance camera.

"But her father said this wasn't her". I whispered and close a laptop.

It possibly could be that big man.

And now I have more questions about her life.

***

"Hey, Yerim, where have you been these whole weekends?" Ahn Su-Ho stood up and turned to Yerim.

She was scrolling through her Instagram feed secretly looking for Si Eun's page. And literally almost screamed.

"Ahn Su-Ho!" Yerim started yelling at the boy. "You scared the hell out of me!"

Suho repeated his question and noticed how easily girl became so nervous. He also noticed her habit when she's anxious or stressed or nervous: tear the skin of thumb on right hand.

"Doing some useful stuff, you know?!"

Yerim as much as she could wanted to avoid this tyoe of questions or my escape. She was doing really bad things for the whole weekends. Even Beom Seok didn't see her at home for two days.

She was trying to find out information on boss of those people. And figured out the situation which had happened to them, because she always was followed by this bunch, like it was time to hunt.

And even now, she saw them standing by the school's gate early in the morning waiting for these four students.

Their classes just finished and they must go home or to academies, so Yerim grabbed her backpack and literally flew out of the classroom.

But boys caught up her and also noticed the bunch of people on their way with those girl with short hair and big man.

"We need to call the police" Si Eun and Beom Seok said that, but the girl interrupted them.

"Okay, call the police, but I need to go with them."

"I am going with you and no more words darling!" Ahn Su-Ho pat on Yerim's head and smiled.

Girl just rolled her eyes, but agreed.

Si Eun and Beom Seok stayed on their places and Yerim and Suho went to people. There was their boss: really goofy man with little knife in his belt. Girl didn't recognise him and even hasn't seen his face.

"Hi children!" Man fake smiled and touched Yerim's hair.

"Do not dare touching me, you son of the bitch!" she hissed like a snake and stared directly in his eyes. "We need to talk".