Entering Marineford

Luffy dashed without waiting for his heart to beat as he bashed his fist with all his might and let go to be consumed by his demon to release him at the enemy he was facing who slashed his punch thinking it could sever his arm only to make a massive collision that rocked the skies. The two would split apart in a momentary second of slowed down time to see each other.

The old man was slightly taller than Luffy yet even as his face distorted to form a black half mask over his eyes, he definitely felt the haki that emitted out in waves as he didn't hold back to end in such a clash. The Conqueror's Haki of the pirate clashed against his powerful hardening that somehow echoed it out and caused terrible consequences to anyone around them. The environment changed and now dread hanged in the air like heavy humidity that could suffocate normal people in seeing the might of two very adept haki users.

"Again in my control, weakling... fine. I URGE FOR BATTLE-! COME AT ME, OLD CRESCENT GUY-!!! SHARARARARA-!!!"

The Strawhats who were knocked out remained as such to be bleeding from their mouths as Zoro nodded to Crocodile to sail them out as Sanji went down below to check the Cola reserves were in place after the clash.

Then, it happened again.

Garland swayed his head to make a swiping slash forward to Luffy as he blocked with a cross arm guard.

Jimbei heaved as Ivankov tumbled on the deck as she couldn't believe this power. She patted her thighs as the fishman kept maneuvering the battleship as now all marine enemies out there had been knocked out for sure. Except that old monster guy Garland as his sword was knocked back before Luffy speed blitzed him in a cross line.

This sent Garland to fall into the ocean had he not plastered his hand over the water to bounce off with a haki wave. He boosted upward to fire five slashes "Wave of Hierarchy-!" He quickly swiped his blade up and down in front of him before vanishing in a kami-soru fashion.

Luffy though landed on the battleship to see he was aiming at them as Buggy was laid across the deck unconscious like most of the inmates as Jimbei saw the dark neon orange with black lightning headed to slice the battleship only to see the strawhat captain cleave through them with a claw haki burst of his own.

"GRIFFIN TALON SHIGAN!" Luffy demonically blasted that attack to destroy the orange slash into five pieces to show five pronged slashes that almost hit him to put himself on the broken mast of one of the sinking ships

This time though he did not see Luffy move and instead felt how the pirate grabbed the back of his head to then reel his knee right to his forehead, making a sonic boom and a Conqueror's haki detonation so large it knocked both ships backward depite the fact they were sailing forward at full speed.

Both fell off the now splinters of a mast to land on the deck. The old man bled from his forehead to then wave his blade and cut Luffy's blocking right hand, which caught the G6 Luffy off guard as the four fingers fell down with knuckles attached to them. He regenerated them but hurt as the demon could recognize who he was.

"BBGGUURRAAAAAHHHH-!" Garland voiced his pain before slicing Luffy's left hand that had been raised up to palm block the sword which didn't work to then allow the old cruel man stab the young pirate through "DON'T YOU THINK A BOY LIKE YOU CAN BEAT ME-! TSUKISASU YARI! (Impaling Spear!!)"

"LUFFY-!
WAKE UP!!!"

Zoro and Sanji called out to him as sadly they had no way to get were those two where at nor could they leave their crew unattended as Crocodile navigated the ship to stay close as Jimbei did the same with the Battleship on turbulent vortex like waves.

Garland took out his sword as Demon Luffy felt struck by lightning, hurting like a normal human would as the haki was what hurt him deeply. He wobbled in place and almost decapitated Luffy had he not weaved out of the way to land a kick to his right leg.