Three

Hyunjin's friends were a bit confused and a bit weirded out by his next target being Felix, but then as they thought of it more, they thought it was a good idea since they wanted Felix's heart to be broken so they can laugh at him while he cries.

Hyunjin and his friends group just chat and laugh about random stuff.

An hour soon passes.

"So... how you planning to break Felix's heart?" Changbin asked as he took a bite of his chocolate bar.

Hyunjin shrugged.

"Maybe just, I don't know." Hyunjin said, his eyes brightened and he suddenly had a good idea "maybe, I can slowly become his friend. We can exchange numbers, and I can make him fall for me and we can slowly become more then friends, then, after a couple days, one day at school I'll just completely ignore him without warning him and I'll block him on socials and block his number and then boom, I find my next victim and done." Hyunjin said.

The others just nodded and clapped, thinking it's an excellent idea.

"I'm just hoping he likes me back.." Hyunjin said. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Why?" Minho asked.

"Just... because It would be extremely funny to break his heart." Hyunjin said. The others just smiled and nodded, agreeing with him.

They continued to chat about random stuff.

After about another hour, they decided to stand and head back to their separate homes.

They bid their goodbyes one by one, slowly separating, and soon Hyunjin was left alone walking down the street. He had his hands in his pockets as he happily strides down the street back home.

He arrives home, walking in and shutting his door, slipping his shoes off.

"I'm home!" He said loud but quiet at the same time.

He suddenly walked as he looked into the living room to see his dad was asleep snoring in front of the Tv. Not surprising. He then walked into the kitchen and saw his mother sitting at the table and writing something in a note pad.

"What ya writing?" Hyunjin asked as he walked over.

"Shopping list for in the morning." His mother answered "also can you get your sister. I've called her like 5 times already and she hasn't heard. I think she is listening to music and I can't be bothered to go upstairs. Can you get her for me?"

"Sure mom." Hyunjin smiled. He walked upstairs, going down the hall and knocking on his sisters door.

"What?" His sister hissed on the other side, annoyed and angry.

"Come on you cat looking thing, mom has called you 5 times and your lazy ass can't even reply back." Hyunjin said.

It was silent, suddenly he jumped a little when the door flung open.

Hyunjin met his sisters fierce eyes.

"I was listening to music Jesus," she said as she walked down the hall and downstairs, Hyunjin following her down into the kitchen.

His sister sat with his mom as he searched for food.

He opened the fridge and found something as he takes it out, slamming the fridge behind him.

He grabbed a spoon as he dug into his strawberry yogurt.

His mother and his sister was talking something about school related. They soon finished as his sister left upstairs, so he followed her.

"Do I have to walk with you to school tomorrow?" He asked as he followed behind her, annoying her on purpose.

"No Hyunjin I don't want to walk with your annoying ass, I'm so sad people know we're related. It's a bit depressing being related to you." She said as she went to slam her door but he stopped it. She groaned annoyed.

"Yeji, can i copy your history homework?" He asked his sister who just stared at him angrily.

"No, do it yourself." She hissed before she slammed the door loudly on his face. Hyunjin rolled his eyes before he shut himself in his room.

.
.
.
.
.

Felix was in his room, peacefully listening to music while doing homework at his desk.

Suddenly the door knocked as he took one ear phone out and spun his chair towards the doors direction as his door opened. He smiled seeing his mother.

"Do you want dinner?" She asked, while smiling at him.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." He smiled back, but wider. His mother said a quiet and simple 'okay' before she left, shutting the door. Felix continued to do homework.

.
.
.
.
.

The next day rolled round quickly as he walks into school with his friends, laughing together.

"Oh shit, I forgot to do the English homework. Please let me copy off of one of you guys" Seungmin begged.

"Yeah, copy off me when we get to registration room." Felix said. Seungmin nodded and thanked him as they quickly entered form room.

They go to their normal seats, at the back, as they sit down and Felix lets Min copy his work.

Suddenly Hyunjin and his gang walk in being loud and laughing loudly.

"Shut up." Hyunjin hit Chan round the head as they all laugh louder.

They sit at their seats and talk loudly.

Suddenly Hyunjin and Felix make eye contact for a split second. Hyunjin smiles at him and waves his hand a little.

Felix smiled back slowly and slowly waved back.

Hyunjin then looked back at his friends and continued talking with them. Same with Felix.

.
.
.
.
.

Felix and his friends were all separating for first lesson, sadly. Han had art, Jeongin had geography, Seungmin had French and Felix had maths. He walked in the classroom and saw a empty seat at the back corner so he went over and sat at it, getting prepared for the lesson.

After a while more people came in and filled empty seats. The last person to enter was Hyunjin and there were still a couple empty seats. Hyunjin went to sit at the front next to some random dude but he saw Felix doodling in his notebook, so he quickly went over to lixie and sat next to him. Felix was surprised, not knowing Hyunjin was there, as he slowly looked to see Hyun sit next to him.

They smile at each other and nervously and shyly say hi.

"How are you?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm good. You?" Felix asked back.

"Good thanks."

"That's good."

They went silent.

"Why do you care about me?" Felix accidentally blurted out. Hyunjin looked round at him confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Felix gulped "well... I— you and your friends pick on my friends, right? And your friends kinda picked on me yesterday. So.. why are you acting like my friend, acting like you care, why are you being nice?" Felix asked.

"Well, for a couple reasons. You let me copy your homework yesterday so I'm paying back the kindness you gave me. And you seem cool and I wanna be your friend. Is that okay?" Hyunjin asked. Felix nodded at him.

"Yeah, we can be friends." Felix said.

"Yay." Hyun smiled.

They got on with the lesson, they worked together and had a chat and some laughs.

Felix found Hyunjin cool and was quite happy to be his friend. Knowing he's a bad boy, troublemaker, bully, but also a cheater and play boy.

And Hyunjin was finding this hard, because he felt like he was growing real feelings that he didn't want.

I can't break his heart.. and I won't. He thought to himself.

.
.
.
.
.

Sorry it was short (again)

I'm tired and a little sick

I GOT SPORTS DAY TOMORROW AND IM SO FUCKING SCARED AND NERVOUS HELPPPP

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter :)