Intro

A small Vinewing dragonet peeked out of the trees into what seemed to be an endless open fielld of plains, curious about what the rest of the world is like.

        "What are you doing, Bramble?" Said his mother behind him, causing the little one to jolt in surprise.

        Bramble fidgeted nervously, looking up at the larger dragon "I was just wondering why we can't leave the trees.." He said in a small high-pitched voice.

          "The war, remember? We're staying safe until it's over."

         "Oh, right... which ones are fighting again?"

         The mother dragon smiled softly as she picked her dragonet up "Well, after the Angelwings drove the scary Devilwings underground, they started fighting the Terrorwings." She explained "Then the Angelwings allied with the Bearwings, while the Terrorwings allied with the Bullwings. They've been fighting for a good fifty years now, and the Batwings in Fear's caves also stay uninvolved, like us."

        "What about the Viperwings?" Bramble asked curiously.

        "Their extinct, I thought you would've learned that in history by now?"

        "Oh. Well, why can't everyone just get along?"

        "Well, no one really knows why they are fighting besides their queens and some older dragons..."

        Rattler growled as he crept away with Gaboon "Extinct?!" He snarled "We're just biding our time, not Extinct!"

        "Oh, calm down." Gaboon said, flicking him with her tail as she grinned "You sound like a sad howler monkey."

        "Well maybe I would be less upset if they didn't talk about the Angelwings as if they are some sort of saints." Rattler continued to complain "They're the real problem."

         "You're right, but I thought they would've figured that out by now." The taller said, still grinning "I mean, they have so many eyes!"

        "Yeah, yeah." Rattler said in response, rolling his eyes "Let's hurry, Lady Fang is probably waiting on our report."