Chapter 4

Author's Note: I'm so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating for like over half a year!!! After being in a sling for 9 weeks and not really being able to type i kinda forgot. But on the bright side I tried ( key word tried) to right a long chapter. Sorry about my spelling. Here yo go!

~

(After Four's fear landscape)

Tris' P.O.V.

Whoa! Four fears? That's amazing! His childhood must have been horrible i get why he left and doesn't talk about it. "Tris? Say something, Tris. Anything. Please?" Four says quietly ,almost begging, snapping me out of my trance. "Four-"

"Please, call me Tobias, when we're alone, it's nice to hear my name for once."

"Okay, Tobias, I'm sorry for everything you've been through I wish you didn't have to, expeshaly not alone. Thank you for showing me it truly means a lot."

"Don't thank me couldn't bare you not knowing, and don't be sorry for me I'm a cowered who ran away from his own father to the place of the brave when when i really belong with the factionless." Tobias says looking down at his feet. How can he think that!?!?!? He's the bravest person I know and could ever imagine."Tobias! Your not a cowered! your the bravest person I've ever met and don't you dare even think other wise! But now we a new life together. The only fear of mine you don't know is my fear of intimacy. Know we know each others fear and can help each other get over them while living in the present and putting the past behind us."

"Do you want to to go back to my apartment and, if you don't think we're moving to fast, spend the night there?"

"Oh yeah I guess we are still in the fear landscape room. But yes I would like too spend the night at your apartment and no I don't think we're moving too fast." I respond wondering what his apartment looks like. "Well then lets go" Fo-Tobias (I'm gonna have to get used to calling him that when we're in public and Four when we're alone.) said while smiling and taking my hand.

Tobias' P.O.V.

Wow. She took that a lot better than I expected I am still suprised about the hole fear of intimacy but now i just need to be extra careful I don't push it on her. One thing I know for sure now is that I love her even if we just started dating. I just don't want her to think I want to take advantage of her. "So Tris," I say wanting to start a conversation "what job do you think you want to choose tomorrow?"

" I think I want to be a tattoo artist and an initiate trainer. What do you think?"

"I think you would be grate at those jobs. You just need to make sure you train transfers so we can do it together. That is if you want that."

"Of course I want that I mean your my boyfriend and I don't know about you but I'm not planning on braking up any time soon. Or any time at all for that matter."

"I'm not planning on it so you know..." I say as we reach my door. I unlock it and walk in. "Welcome to Tobias land" I say spreading my arms out in front of me the way pepole do when their showing someone a room. Suddenly I'm conshouse of how small and bland it is; a one room apartment with a queen size bed, a small couch, T.V., closet, dresser and bathroom, with dark gray walls, that say 'fear god alone' on it, and black and dark brown ( what the stores called mahogany) furniture. "Sorry about it being small and bland."

"It's fine i highly dought mine will be much better. That is unless I move in with Christina."

"So do you want to go to bed or watch a movie or what?"

"I don't know about *yawn* you but I'm tired. But we can watch a movie if you want." she says leaning agenst me her eyes sloly shutting. I pick her u bridle style and walk over to my bed. I set her down and walk over to the dresser. "Do you want to sleep in one of my shirts?" "Yeah" she yawns in reply I pull one out and toss it to her so she can get changed "Oh yeah do you mind if I sleep shirtless?" I ask not wanting her to feel uncomfortable "No that's fine."Once I get to bed she's already asleep. "Goodnight Tris," I say then lightly kiss her head "I love you."

Author's Note: Okay so it's acualy really short, but i tried! I'll Try to update again soon! -Gail :-D